Search results

1. Max EJ

Selling: Adjusted Omegaton M2722

Selling this really great weapon. Adjusted Omegaton M2722 Tier 4.5 It's really great gun and has enough fire power to get you through mobs like young to old argonauts. TT on the gun is 240.05 Ped SB: tt+950 BO: tt+1100 (last auction price) You are welcome to leave your offers here or send me...
  2. Max EJ

Selling: Various items and skills

Items: 1. Finder F-105 Tier 1.9 - High tier rates 2. FOMA Shop #52 3. 3 pet deeds Also selling any skills, just PM me here or in game and ask for what skill you need. Here is the list and amount of skills I have http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=4841 Also I...
  3. Max EJ

Selling: BluePrints of any kind

Selling all my Blueprints. Minumun price for a BP is tt+1 Send me PM or here or in game please. Armor: Berserker Arm Guards blueprint Berserker Face Guard blueprint Berserker Gloves Blueprint Berserker Harness Blueprint Berserker Shin Guards blueprint Berserker Thigh Guards blueprint...
  4. Max EJ

Selling: BluePrints of any kind

Selling all my Blueprints. Minumun price for a BP is tt+1 Send me PM or here or in game please. Armor: Berserker Arm Guards blueprint Berserker Face Guard blueprint Berserker Gloves Blueprint Berserker Harness Blueprint Berserker Shin Guards blueprint Berserker Thigh Guards blueprint...
  5. Max EJ

Selling: Various items and skills

Items: 1. Finder F-105 Tier 1.9 - High tier rates 2. Lich (M) armor set w/o shins - Full TT 3. FOMA Shop #52 4. 3 pet deeds Also selling any skills, just PM me here or in game and ask for what skill you need. Here is the list and amount of skills I have...
  6. Max EJ

Selling: Adjusted Omegaton M2722

Selling this really great weapon. Adjusted Omegaton M2722 Tier 4.5 It's really great gun and has enough fire power to get you through mobs like young to old argonauts. TT on the gun is 240.05 Ped SB: tt+950 BO: tt+1100 (last auction price) You are welcome to leave your offers here or send me...
  7. Max EJ

Info: Arkadia Fashion Stars - Mr. and Mrs. Arkadia 2012

Hello Entropians from all over the universe! Arkadia team and Arkadia advisors is happy to present you: The first annual Arkadia Fashion Stars event in which a Mr. and Mrs. Arkadia will be elected as top fashion models of 2012. The event will be held on Arkadia at the Celeste Military HQ...
  8. Max EJ

Info: Arkadia Fashion Parade - Arkadia Anniversary

The Arkadia Advisers will hold Arkadia Fashion Parade, on May 26th, 18:00 MA time. This event is to celebrate Planet Arkadia becoming one year old. This will take place on the roof of the Normandie Radio Building at Sanctuary Cove (Thanks Mel) and DJ Brownie will be covering the event live on...
  9. Max EJ

Info: Arkadia Annihilation 2012 - Arkadia Anniversary

Hello Entropians from all over the universe and the world! I hereby present to you the first Arkadia PvP event - Arkadia Annihilation 2012! This event will bring some competitive spirit to the brave Arkadian warriors who so far only tested their strength against the Ortans and the Arkadian...
  10. Max EJ

Selling: FOMA shop #52

*No monthly fee. *The shop can house up to 200 item points. *It's located in the Main Complex B on FOMA near the TP. I will sell it at SB 5000 ped BO 5300 ped
  11. Max EJ

Zunami's Cartoon like masks service

Zunami's Cartoon like masks Service. To all of you who would like some kind of cartoon character to be on your face, or maybe some kind of cute/scary cartoon like drawing now you can have it :yay: There are already some masks on sale, you can see them in the pictures below. To get such kind...
  12. Max EJ

Help: Stuck in space

My soc mate was flying to CP and then crashed, and now she is floating in space without the ability to revive and relog doesn't help aswell. She is stuck like that for 2 hours now. Please if someone from MA or Calypso team can move her to CP or Calypso it would be great. Her ava name: Lina...
  13. Max EJ

Achievement: Iron Merp complete!

Woha that took some time, but... I completed the iron merp mission! :yay: Anyway need some rest from those merps. Now just need to decide what iron mission to do next :P
  14. Max EJ

Selling: FOMA shop #52

*No monthly fee. *The shop can house up to 200 item points. *It's located in the Main Complex B on FOMA near the TP. I will sell it at SB 5000 ped BO 5300 ped
  15. Max EJ

Selling: Armor Plating Mark.6A Blueprint

*SOLD* As I stopped crafting and focus only on hunt, I wish to sell this great BP. profit can be done with it if you buy at the right MU and sell at the right MU. For the one who buys it, I will give all my tips on how to profit on it. The BP at 94.4 QR Taking only serious offers, by PM or...
  16. Max EJ

Selling: a range of stuff/cleaning storage

Selling some items I don't need anymore, maybe they will make better use for some one else ^^ Offer price in replay or send PM. Some of the stuff I will sell at MU or even lower. Random: FOMA Shop #52 - No monthly fee. - The shop can house up to 200 item points. - It's located in the Main...
  17. Max EJ

Selling: Armor Plating Mark.6A BP

I decided to sell my 6A bp as I don't craft at all now. QR 94.4 SB: 9000 ped I will run this sale for at least a week and sell to the highest offer. You can PM me if it's more suits you.
  18. Max EJ

Selling: Selling FOMA shop #52

19. Max EJ

Selling: Most of my stuff! :)

Decided to get rid of lots of stuff that just sit in storage. Best is to PM me with your offers, that way I wouldn't miss them for sure. Cheers ;) Name Quantity Value Container 1 A-3 Justifier Mk.II, SGA Edition 1 31.30 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 229 Chikara InvestaFoe ES400 1 7.26 PED...
  20. Max EJ

Selling: First Gen Combustive Attack Chip IV

First Gen Combustive Attack Chip IV I want to sell this baby and see how much it's worth for you. Post here or PM your offers, if I get one I like and think is fair, I'll sell it. Now your turn :D Current bid: +3000 ped BuyOut Price: 3700 ped
  21. Max EJ

How about a flying chip

A friend just told me about a great idea chips that make you fly without any plane and use ME. They can use the ME on passive and active like the VTOL does, and let you fly without any vehicle. Think how cool that will be. :cool:
  22. Max EJ

Selling: Medusa Bazaar shop

Medusa Bazaar shop 5, Floor 1, S - 40 item points. As I'm sorry to do that, I have to sell due to some rl issues that fell on me. I'm gonna run until I get a bid that I like. Please PM your offers, and I'll write every bid here. If I don't get a price I like, I'm leaving myself the option not...
  23. Max EJ

A global society messege

Hey It would be great if global soc message would appear every time you login. For example: "Welcome to Calypso society. Please read soc terminal theres an update on the rules" That way, the Soc leader can inform soc members of changes or new stuff.
  24. Max EJ

Put an Auctioneer at Port Atlantis

I find it very frustrating that, theres is not an Auctioneer at the are near the TP of Port Atlantis. It will be very good if you put an auctioneer some where near this area, so people won't have to go every time to the equipment building, use the televator, to get to the auctioneer. Please...
  25. Max EJ

Achievement: ESL Unlocked!

Finally I achieved it! :wtg: After long skilling and searching for a resurrect chip, I got me ESL. :yay: Thanks to Gallyon for providing the chip and giving me this unique opportunity! :D
Back