Search results

1. tbarmike

Feedback poll on the plan by Neverdie with TP's

Agreed. This is extremely sad. A few thoughts on this reply: - The forum post may have been from ND, but the website which promotes this is owned by MA. - Free-loaders and leeches may have requested this, but I doubt depositors have. It is illogical to expect a depositor to send a support...
  2. tbarmike

The ECONOMICS of the tp fee + jobs proposal

This wondrous plan includes a glaring omission. Allow me to help you. 6. Due to the FREE MARKETING and INCREASED TRUST, the influx of NEW PLAYERS leading to NEW PLAYERS RETENTION which results in CONVERSION TO PAYING CUSTOMERS has one additional benefit!! These players will continue to support...
  3. tbarmike

TP Fee: History Repeats on Forum?

I am utterly flabbergasted! <moderated> WHY do think I would put money into a game, so that it could be "redistributed" to you? I pay, so you can play????!? Screw that. I am left speechless. ...
  4. tbarmike

Government forum on Entropia Forum

All right. Let's analyze this. Putting hype and idealism aside, you consider kicking the ant nest an accomplishment? Are you now claiming success? Does that mean you acknowledge that the office of VR President is a farce, and that you arrived there by appointment? Shenanigans! I call...
  5. tbarmike

Question: Is this true?!?

I tend to believe that tiering up is a looting event. When tiering adds an extra 0.1 - 0.3 to the new level, I wondered if that was the equivalent of getting a multiplier. This is only theory, as I lack comprehensive logs of tiering. However, it seems to fit with many flavors of loot theories...
  6. tbarmike

Well, here's a new one - Cannot login to website

huh?? I am having trouble with my (re)installation after the most recent update. When contacting the update server, I get the message "An internal error occurred: Please contact support" So, I do. However, when try to login in to the website and send a support case, I get the kindly message...
  7. tbarmike

Entropia Universe 15.4.0 Release Notes

What was changed with this update? I had JUST gotten EU working for Linux. I had the installation process down. I had made sure it was repeatable. It worked beautifully. A few hours later, the servers went offline... Now, I can install the client loader. I can agree to the EULA (or TOU)...
  8. tbarmike

No more magical safe zones!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this Does that imply that pirates don't shoot random ships?? (Not in my experience. Anything that moves get fired upon :) ) Or maybe, that only ships that leave the SS are likely to carry loot?? (I don't see many sightseers there :D )...
  9. tbarmike

Lost my logo

Is this irony? I dismiss the problem, and consider it closed. Within minutes, I look and see that the logo is again gone from both the exe and the shortcut ?!?! I just did an iTunes update and two Quicktime updates. Perhaps these might be related to the problem. I'm going to do some...
  10. tbarmike

Lost my logo

Excellent question I can launch the client loader and play as normal. The only abnormality is that on the standard account, the client loader exe had no logo. Otherwise, all is fine. (Both the client loader within the installation directory and the shortcut to it on my taskbar worked fine.)...
  11. tbarmike

Lost my logo

I have encountered a minor annoyance, and I hope someone more knowledgeable can advise me. Until recently, I used only the Windows Seven administrator account on my pc. I recently reinstalled. This time, I recalled the recommendation to use a standard account (not administrator) for most pc...
  12. tbarmike

Question: How many rings can one wear?

Right answer Still the wrong question :tongue2:
  13. tbarmike

Planet calypso patch notes 2015.2.1

It seems to me that the barrier of 200 successfully graduated disciples would limit those who offer genuine help. Those 'skilled mentors' who are allowed are probably not very helpful, as they would have farmed disciples (or more precisely, farmed mentorship gifts) by sifting through numerous...
  14. tbarmike

Indeed, Support has graciously moved all the items from Thule to my carried inventory, as requested in my support case. I even had a stack of 5 Halloween Candy, which was moved to me on a different planet, bypassing lootable space.:D Ha ha ha! Those pirates will never get my candy!:dodge...
  15. tbarmike

This sucks for me. According to the list of "My Items" on the website, I have 91 items in storage there. Many of these are irreplaceable, and most have value to me. Now, I need to become a professional mentor for the next few years just to get them back??? The irony is that I cannot...
  16. tbarmike

Refurbished HEART Rank VI: 150% Heal Buff

I think the misconception occurs because the ped card only shows pecs, but the actual value is millipec. As a noob, I thought the Vivo T1 could be used once and repaired for free (as decay is less than 1 pec). So, as a young whippersnapper, I would use once, repair, use once more, repair again...
  17. tbarmike

Refurbished HEART Rank VI: 150% Heal Buff

I checked the decay on this. Then double and triple checked this. 1 click decays EXACTLY 1.750 pec. Entropedia has been accordingly updated. With this decay, Eff. Heal is 18.00 :D I have checked every FAP in this chain from I to VI, and all the previous ones have the correct decay listed...
  18. tbarmike

FYI: Cyrene dynamic map

There will be more content added to active areas, rather than changes to the core of those areas. More Missions More Instances More Wave Events More Bosses and so on ... I was not aware that terminal colors were standardized. Are you referring to another PPs standardization for their own...
  19. tbarmike

Melee amp availability / numbers?

Are they considered Rare Items (like the Omegaton a10x series, or the Eomon Blood Samples) that come with an announcement? edit: I just read another post that indicates that they might come from the Eomon Blood Sample mission. I can't vouch for its authenticity, though (as I haven't looted any...
  20. tbarmike

What would you like to see on Entropedia

yes please, this.
  21. tbarmike

Boss mobs shouldn't time out in event wave spawns

He was getting a bit too rambunctious with Old Barney, and Old Wilma put on a "time out" to calm down. :D edit: btw, I agree that it should not happen
  22. tbarmike

"Target evaded attack "... not loss in loot.

however, a TEA does cause decay, which according to some theories makes bigger multipliers. as to whether the (slightly) bigger multiplier goes to you, I have no idea. In the long run it should more or less average out, though.
  23. tbarmike

Mindark to Close Mexico Office

I'm not so sure about improved support. I sent a support case 6 days ago asking for assistance with depositing. I was, and still am, having difficulty, and I do not know how to resolve my issue. I have not even gotten the standard cookie cutter response (or any response). I can only suppose...
  24. tbarmike

Selling: Various Items : See List

Has the A.R.C. Pilot (F) set been tiered up? Aside from the higher tier rates, is there anything to justify this MU for TT armor? e.g. does it come with a stack of enhancers? I wish you the best of luck with your sales.
  25. tbarmike

Please send for a doctor plus blood, general how many PED 1 hours

Could it be? Do we finally have The Question? or Are they going to destroy Calypso to make room for a hyperspace bypass?
Back