Search results

1. Alainax

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (F)

Bump
  2. Alainax

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 T9.76

Perfect skilling chip for Cryo, without sacrificing dps :) Looking for 13k.
  3. Cryo

Cryo

4. Alainax

Spartacus Gloves (F,L)

I use them and some other L sets for very specific jobs ( spart has a decent cut protection), but not often enough that they get worn out and need replaced fast. They don't have a lot of value I'm afraid!
  5. Alainax

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (F)

Run speed and skilling wrapped into one sexy looking coat! 15k bo :) Will consider decent offers, ped please. No rush to sell as ill keep using it for skilling, but drop me a pm if you fancy it.
  6. twencoat.jpg

twencoat.jpg

7. Alainax

Selling: T9.77 Kinetic Attack Nanochip 11

Bump
  8. Alainax

Bump
  9. Alainax

Achievement: 500k Skills

Thank you! Ngl I'm enjoying the competitive part in soc too! Thanks! Ty! Getting there! Thank you :) Ooo you're close that's awesome! Ah wow that's a lovely thing to say ty! And yasss girl power, will show these Boyz how it's done ;) Next steps will be maxing the sniping unity and hp over...
  10. Alainax

Bump
  11. Alainax

thank you! Ty! Gl with the 500k! I will grab all those easy codex gains whilst I can! Ahhh thank you 😊 I'm looking forward the next goals and learning more murder 😂 I'm so glad it goes both ways! Thank you! Gl with the 400! I'll always feel a noob at heart, there's always something...
  12. Alainax

Was debating making this thread as I try to be humble and i know there are many way higher than this, but this one feels like a big deal for me. I thought if it inspires someone to push forward even after being in the game for so many years, or even just as a marker for myself for my progress...
  13. Alainax

Info: Bonnie's Twitch stream!

Live! Takuta Landgrab battle footage April! + Bonnie is now Hardcore! ( The soc!!!) www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  14. Alainax

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

No rule against it though, just that you do so at your own risk. They would have to change the stance on - a human can only have one avatar, an avatar can have many humans.
  15. Alainax

Bump :)
  16. Alainax

Buyout added
  17. Alainax

Live! Chill Birthday stream ! HOF Hunting :D + fun chat. www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  18. Alainax

Live! Lvl 400+ Miner bots (cause we dont like ped?) New robot event/amps + fun chat. www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  19. Alainax

Takuta Palteau March 2024

Thanks for trusting me with the footage and letting me be a part of it, so much fun indeed and big GZ on defending Takuta. ( I also very much appreaciate the * note 🤭)
  20. Alainax

Live! Biggest Landgrab Ever!?! Eve & Messi - Hardcore society footage - PvP carnage :D www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  21. Alainax

This evening starting around 2230 I will stream a compilation of footage from what's been considered the biggest landgrab ever (certainly in terms of HP and gear!) From the perspective of the big ubers doing the fighting. It's pretty dramatic stuff! I'll run a commentary about what's happening...
  22. Alainax

Wanted - Blade rental

I have one now, thanks for the offers :)
Back