Search results

1. Kaine

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and post about it 14 that shares similar experiences about changing light bulbs 7 that warns about the dangers with changing light bulbs 10 that points at spelling and grammar errors in the thread 5 that yells at the grammar police 6 that argues about if...
  2. Kaine

Need help with a dilemma

Hello Here is my problem: I completed my disciple period a few months ago wich made me happy and all that. But i have a mentor that isent very active anymore, he hasent been online for a VERY long time. he needs to claim his gift in order for me to move on and start using skill implants. So im...
  3. Kaine

In need of advice

Earlier today i met a guy at cape corinth. I bumped into him and he asked if he could join my soc, i "sure but i dont have many active members" i said but he was cool with that so i invited him. Well about 5 minutes after he joined he asked me if the soc has a website and i answered no since it...
  4. Kaine

Mythology names in PE

Im not sure if this has been posted before. A little ”study” on the connection between names in Project Entropia and greek mythology---By Kaine Atlas Haven ---- Atlas, a titan that was defeated by Jupiter and was condemned to the burden of holding up the sky on his shoulders. Aegis Mound...
  5. Kaine

Hello Every one

Just wanted to say hello to all you people in this great forum since im new and this is my first post ever :)
Back