Search results

1. Skippie

Selling: 2010 WoF Jacket (M)

Selling this well-won and well-worn 2010 WoF Jacket (M). Sold my 2007 jacket a number of years back for around 6K. Not sure what the market is for these lately, to be honest. Just looking for offers. They don't come up for sale very often. Maybe a good chance for you rare clothing collectors to...
  2. Skippie

FYI: Proteron Pasture: Now Offering Big Boy Proteron

Proteron Pasture OLA #46 (190, 623) NW of Oshiri Hearts! Now Offering Big Boy Proteron! (Set to spawn Mature - Provider with an occasional Young or Guardian) After 6 and a half years of consistently offering Proteron Young, I've decided to mix things up a bit and offer a larger maturity of...
  3. Skippie

2.99% Tax Until 2015

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays from OLA #46 Proteron Pasture. 2.99% tax until the end of the year, on hunting and mining. Thanks for your continued support. Skip
  4. Skippie

Selling: Darth Skippie Boobie: Total Account Liquidation

After 9 long years, I can truly say that Entropia has been really great to me. When I started playing our silly little game, it was always my end goal here to be able to afford to buy a house IRL with the money I made someday. Well, this day has finally arrived. Here is that house. I'll...
  5. Skippie

Selling: Skills

Got a lot of everything. See something you're after? Send a PM to inquire. Skill - Level Laser Weapon Technology - 19028 Handgun - 15666 Anatomy - 13043 Marksmanship - 12945 Ranged Damage Assessment - 12486 Weapons Handling - 10604 Wounding - 10598 Rifle - 10265 Kill Strike - 9964 Serendipity -...
  6. Skippie

Win AUD, ComPet and CLD

Darth Skippie Boobie Presents Proteron Points Fall Hunting and Mining Event September 16 00:01 UTC to December 15 23:59 UTC Win AUD, ComPet and CLD simply by hunting and mining at Proteron Pasture OLA #46 Want to win Arkadia Underground, ComPet and Calypso Land Deeds? Visit Proteron Pasture...
  7. Skippie

Selling: Sentinel SGA (M) & 8A Plate Set

Sentinel SGA (M) Only set in game. Harn, Arm, Thigh Tier 2.9 Helm, Glove, Shin, Foot Tier 1.9 MAKE OFFER PED, CLD @1300, ComPet @100 and AUD @50 accepted. Will also take any male uber armor Angel or better or your collection of regular Sentinel (M) parts in trade for the Sentinel SGA Set as...
  8. Skippie

Selling: OLA #046 Proteron Pasture

Own a great land area. One of the best in the biz. Here is your chance to own OLA #46 Proteron Pasture, undeniably one of the best income earning land areas on Calypso. OLA #46 has made a great deal of PED over the last 7 years since it was purchased and put together in October 2010. I can...
  9. Skippie

Buying: Land Areas

Interested in trading land areas against deeds at 1300 or straight PED. Have 700 CLD to consider. If you're selling, please send me a listing. Thanks! Skippie www.projectxenos.com
  10. Skippie

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds

Selling 34 AUD @ 50 PED each. In Twin and online now. Save yourself the trip. Skip
  11. Skippie

Selling: Aud

Selling for 50 Each. and/either/or Trading 26 AUD for 1 CLD. Skip
  12. Skippie

Buying: Cld

Paying 1300 Each. and/either/or Trading 26 AUD for 1 CLD. Skip
  13. Skippie

Buying: Calypso Land Deed @ 1000

Buying 50. Skip
  14. Skippie

Selling: Weapon Damage Enhancer BPs I-VII w/ QR

Gave up on using damage enhancers a while back. Gave up on making them before that. For sale is a nice collection of BPs with some QR for those of you who still do that. QR on BPs I - 91.6 II - 77.7 III - 68.2 IV - 59.2 V - 51.5 VI - 47.9 - HOLD pending sale VII - 32.1 - HOLD...
  15. Skippie

Selling: 7 CLDs

Selling 7 CLDs. Skip
  16. Skippie

Halloween Mayhem Rental: Sent SGA + 8A Set

Sentinel SGA and 8A Set Harn, Arms, Thighs are tier 2, the rest is tier 1. Sounds like the armor is pretty decent for those doing the event. Available for rental through the end of Halloween Mayhem secured against 70 CLD. I keep two weeks tax, you get to borrow the set, pretty simple...
  17. Skippie

Hades After VU

Looks like them screwy robots were building something, afterall. Couple nasty Vanguards creeping around for those of you that find those interesting. Skip
  18. Skippie

Whatever price I pay for gas, you pay for tax. OLA #46

Since gas prices are hovering around the $2.99-$3.09 mark and have not dropped under $2.99 during the contest, I've moved tax down to 2.99% where it will stay for the rest of December. Happy holidays and happy hunting. Hunting Tax: 2.99% Mining Tax: 2.99% Proteron Pasture OLA #46 Home of...
  19. Skippie

CTDs or CLDs

Let's vote! Skip
  20. Skippie

Selling: OLA #46 Proteron Pasture

I've decided to take offers on Proteron Pasture for exactly one week. Third anniversary was Oct 15, 2013. The land has cleared 538K in total income since it was first put out (tax document and weekly screen shots can be provided to interested buyers). Year three was the best, yet. I'm setting...
  21. Skippie

Selling: WoF 10 Jacket (M)

It's the white one. Taking offers. Skip
  22. Skippie

Selling: Improved Seb 7

Taking offers. Kept at minimum TT. 100 attacks. One of three knives in game. PED or CLD accepted. Buyout: +7500 SOLD for BO Skip
  23. Skippie

Selling: Mod Fire Forge BGH Tier 5.4

**** sold ****
  24. Skippie

Selling: Sentinel SGA (M) and 8A Plate Set

Taking offers. Only full Sentinel SGA set in game. Only one of a handful of full 8A SGA sets in game. Harn, Arms and Thigh are Tier 2.9. Helm, Gloves, Shins and Feet are Tier 1.9. Trades up from Supremacy, Shadow, POE and Angel possible. Accepting PED and/or CLD. Skip
  25. Skippie

Selling: Fabulous Fuga Outfit (M)

100% textured old school 4 piece clothing set: shirt, pants, shoes and radar jacket. Start Bid +1 PED. TT on set is 78 PED. SOLD Best offer by 23:59 UTC on Halloween gets it. (Welding goggles and badass afro not included.)
Back