Search results

1. Tussi

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

When i look back i miss the feeling of belonging which PE was able to create in me. Logging in today is like coming back to the village you grew up in, still knowing in your memory every corner in and out from years of exploring in your youth, every specle on the small houses, the silent creek...
  2. Tussi

Open letter for the Balance Manager

It was roughly what i was able to achive before the mob improvement shit started. Remember: only TT of loot vs. tt of ammo and decay on equipment. Maybe we had a different playstyle, different luck, or a different random seed attached to our avatars, but your experience dosn't fit what i...
  3. Tussi

Purchase Custom Weapons/Tools from Mindark?

Exactly. There should be exactly ZERO of them. When MA released these items back then was the moment they started to paint themselves into a corner. Not to mention the question of how many of these items today in existance have really looted (and not duped).
  4. Tussi

Open letter for the Balance Manager

Exactly. Back before VU 9 the scenario was as follows: You bought a load of ammo from the tt, fully repaired your gear, went out to the fields and burned through the ammo by shooting at mobs. After that the TT of the loot was something roughly similar to this distribution: - 5% of runs sucked...
  5. Tussi

hydra event feedback

Hahaha, new year, same old shit. They never learn... Tussi
  6. Tussi

Project Entropia Trainer +3

Try this (complete FPS in 96KB). Tussi
  7. Tussi

Selling: Esi 216.59 ped

Hello my friend, i'm interested. Tussi
  8. Tussi

Selling: Adjusted Omegaton M2722

BUMP. Tussi
  9. Tussi

Question: Tiering unbalanced for pvp

Well, better as old unbalance which was determined by who holds the modfap and who didn't. Tussi
  10. Tussi

Need Linux Help ! (Looking for potential security issues)

check /etc/ssh/sshd_config also a good idea is to check ~/.ssh/authorized_keys for stuff that dosn't belong there (esp. in /root/.ssh). Best plan is to put alias l="ls -al" into ~/.bashrc and use l as default way to list directories. To get root on a system where you have physical access: just...
  11. Tussi

Assignment System upcoming

Yes. And you know what? They'll be right again bitching about that. Tussi
  12. Tussi

Make it work or It will fail. (Rant Warning)

After watching this world for quite some years i came to the conclusion that - statisticly from the sample i saw - the individuals who cannot even guarantee their own survival care about the others around them, while the ones whos survival is quite guaranteed (at least from perspective of...
  13. Tussi

Need Linux Help ! (Looking for potential security issues)

Accounts with no passwords are no problem (no login possible), even with empty ones are fine as long as the configured login shell is not in the list of allowed shells. Stuff to check for: - Only needed services exposed to external network interfaces - No unneeded services running -...
  14. Tussi

Yep. But this is a feature observeable in all *-isms that far. Capitalism as surviving species of these is a prime example for this: Here the biggest leeches are the top 1% - the guys who don't produce anything usefull at all and are only busy marketing hate, anger, fear and war. Which is a...
  15. Tussi

Wrong perspective. Better analogy when compared to a country: Since we can't do the reasonable thing - round up our incompetent, corrupt & greedy government to take them to the back and shoot them - we emigrate and leave them to starve. :loco: That's only your fear that you won't find enough...
  16. Tussi

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Send a PM to Starfinder. I am no londer affiliated with EntropiaTracker. Tussi
  17. Tussi

Why evryone selling out ?

Sorry to have to step in here, but THIS is the circle of life - EU style. Tussi
  18. Tussi

SGA items looted after SGA to be reported to FPC

Which would basically mean that they have no clue how their own software works. Two words: Epic Fail Tussi
  19. Tussi

Why evryone selling out ?

I guess it has something to do with straws and camels. Tussi
  20. Tussi

Yes, it's still available. It will end in case someone offers me something i see as high enough to make me take the hit on markup loss this item suffered. Tussi
  21. Tussi

the new deer Mall

Well, it's a playlist with the 'shareware' version of the video. In case you watch a bit more of it you'll get my point (see part 6 for a quick summary, but it is a recommended watch in it's completeness) Tussi
  22. Tussi

the new deer Mall

Some possibilities: A) Support has no clue about the subject - very bad. B) They check the maintenance expiration date against the local time on the client - even worse. :scratch2: After a moment of thinking i came to the conclusion that both ways proof braindead behaviour, Option B has the...
  23. Tussi

OK, tt+15k then from Naverith... Tussi just kidding.
Back