Search results

1. Tussi

Achievement: 100k skills

I have finally done it: Now off with her head. Tussi
  2. Tussi

Selling: Storage cleanout

Off we go with all the stuff gathering dust inside my storage. Update: I removed some items (some which i stupidly left in there but have a seperate saled thread - and others what already went to people i know ingame), this should now be the final list. 1 A&P Series Brave 1 13.27 PED STORAGE 2...
  3. Tussi

Selling: Vigilante Helmet, SGA Edition (F)

As the title sais: Vigilante Helmet, SGA Edition (F) for sale. Tussi
  4. Tussi

Selling: Adjusted Omegaton M2722

As in the title: Anyone interested in an Adjusted Omegaton M2722 ? Tussi
  5. Tussi

Selling: UL Female armor sets (Vigilante,Ghost,Gremlin,Rascal,Shogun,Kobold,Gobl in,BodyGuard,Pixie), Platings (1B,3B,5B,5C,6A,6B)

Selling the following complete female armor sets (all 7 pieces except the ghost): Vigilante Ghost (without feet) Gremlin Rascal Shogun Kobold Goblin BodyGuard Pixie Also available are the following Armor Platings: 1B (5x) 3B (7x) 5B (7x) 5C (2x) 6A (7x) 6B (7x) Reasonable offers posted into...
  6. Tussi

rockpapershotgun.com review

FYI: Rock, Paper, Shotgun has a review of Entropia Universe, PR desaster style. Tussi
  7. Tussi

FYI: PR done right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q Tussi
  8. Tussi

I'm saddened - please help me out

I'm saddened by this: An example of an unneeded death Click to enlarge Since doing mass petitions seem to help a bit more these days (compared to eg. a year ago) please give some support to this so MA may hopefully get convined to fix this once and for all time. Yellow lines have to go away...
  9. Tussi

Amount of people killed by VU 10.0

Because of this: some quick math: Estimated average time needed to reorganize storage: 3h Estimated number of users who have to do that: 30k Wasted by this neglectance: Human centric view ~ 10.2 years of continuous human lifetime wasted ~ 37.5 man years (8h day, 300 workdays/year) wasted...
  10. Tussi

CE2 EULA changes

Hi, out of curiosity i did a quick diff of the new and old ToE (aka. EULA) files of current and CE2 version. Here are the short list (bold: what's changed, (italic in brackets): explanation): Seems that team names like 'Hey MA, loot sucks' are no longer wanted :D Tussi
  11. Tussi

Entropia Tracker Client 0.6.x Known Issues

I'll edit this post to summarize the known issues with the BETA of the client. Please post comments and findings https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-tracker/156452-entropia-tracker-client-beta-version-0-6-x.html] to keep this one small. Legend (UNKNOWN) the reason for the issue...
  12. Tussi

Entropia Tracker Client BETA - Version 0.6.x

Hello, I'm happy to announce that the 0.6.x series of the tracker client is available now. Current version: http://tussi.safehost.de/ETC-0.6.3-BETA.rar Just unpack the archive to a folder of your choice and start the exe. You may need to install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable in case the...
  13. Tussi

A little Teaser to keep you all awake

Hi, since Teasers seems to be en vouge i thought i give you one too: Click to enlarge Tussi
  14. Tussi

Achievement: Only one more left to do

then i'll be done with all i can do for the forseeable future... Click to enlarge Tussi
  15. Tussi

Entropia Tracker Client BETA: Knows Issues

Entropia Tracker Client BETA: Known Issues I'll edit this post to summarize the known issues with the BETA of the client. Please post comments and findings in this thread to keep this one small. Legend (UNKNOWN) the reason for the issue is still being researched (FOUND) the reason for the...
  16. Tussi

Entropia Tracker Client BETA - Version 0.5.4

Entropia Tracker Client BETA - Version 0.5.9 Hi guys and gals, the open BETA of my new client has started, you can grab it here. :yay: Follow this simple step-by-step guide: 1) Decompress ET-0.5.x-BETA.rar to a folder of your choice and start EntropiaTracker.exe Please give feedback should...
  17. Tussi

What to do when you stuck to the rules and now it bites you

Since posting in this forum about having contacted the support department yields very positive (in terms of reactions of support to the request) results lately i'm asking the cummunity for support on this one: I'll post the result here. Tussi
  18. Tussi

Make Crafting more challenging

While reading this thread i once again realized that crafting is tedious and drives people toward the use of autoclickers (and others towards the forum to discuss it). So here's my proposal to change this once and for all: Make crafting more fun by making it more like hunting Crafting...
  19. Tussi

Entropia Tracker extensions

Hello @all, since my OCR code is now part of Entropia Tracker and will be released to the general public in a short time (so that interested people can run it in the background to help feed globals to the database so we have relieable 24/7 coverage) i'm quite curious (even more as usual) about...
  20. Tussi

Tussi is now Double-Cool

Hi all, seems like the cool virus is spreading. Click to enlarge (28. January 2008) Now i'm Double-Cool: Cool soc + Coolness Tussi
  21. Tussi

Happy Birthday Chopper

I met him 1 hour into his birthday (his local time) today. Promised him nice loot - here it came: Click to enlarge Tussi
  22. Tussi

B: Ghost Foot Guards (UL)

Hi, buying ghost food guards, offering tt+25. I know that the price may seems a bit low at the moment but i plan bump this from time to time - 50% of current (old style) set markup should be ok at some point. Tussi
  23. Tussi

Get your -> Jaguar Arms (F) <- now

Hi, Jaguar Arms (F) for sale. Offered here for a quick buyer, deadline this friday 20:00 MA time (will be dropped into ingame auction at that time should noone here be interested). Instant BO: first PM which reaches me offering tt+3.2k has it for sure. For any other bids: I reserve to sell...
  24. Tussi

B: Adjusted Omegatron 2722

Hi, i'm looking for an Adjusted Omegatron 2722. Reasonable offers please here in thread or via PM. Tussi
  25. Tussi

Silent HOF

Recently that bugger was in my way: Click to enlarge and dropped some Jaguar Arms (F) :yay: Any clues what i should do with them? Tussi
Back