Search results

1. E

Time Travel Crystal

Some people told me ingame that they do totally agree with my point of view indeed. If my english is not clear enough, my apologizes, but for sure just saying what you said makes so much sense Enjoy
  2. E

Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

Hi everybody I am pleased to see that SEE staff is concerned by the bugs/exploits happening on other planets : the customers of each planet are or can be the customers of the others and their all economy is linked. Concerning the support cases : i still submit my bugs reports to planetcalypso...
  3. E

Time Travel Crystal

Time Travel Crystal with mu of 100% ! Hello everybody, mu of time travel crystal is actually 100% !! as i bought the only 1 sold through auction till now at 100% so 5 peds! THANKS to the seller or to NI/NDS/MA not sure who sold it! It was from an order i did put at auction 2 days ago for 3 time...
  4. E

I have a big problem...

Hello I had the same problem after dropping the "next island's items" in my appartment on amathera. I did drop them, then i did log out and when i tryed to log in i got downcrash everytime. To solve this issue (without fixing the bug), press "T" as soon as your entropia window opens (be quick...
Back