Search results

1. M

ATH: First Tower... First ATH

He most likely means that he cycled that amount. I guess that's possible.
  2. M

ATH: 206K Peds Zinc: HELL of a night!

Congratulations man, that's quite an ATH to have. Have fun spending / saving the money ingame or in real life. Or in some other place, if you perhaps decide to buy a wormhole to another dimension.
  3. M

Robot Beacon Preview Video

what happened to the video?
  4. M

Swedish telecom giant Ericsson demonstrates Proximity Voice Chat in Entropia Universe at CES in Las Vegas.

Nice share, and what an Swedish accent he had :laugh: not that I am better.
  5. M

Uber: 7384 Cald

Congratulations :yay:
  6. M

Uber: 4.9k Belk tower :)

Congratulations man! Really nice. :yay:
  7. M

Argo bronze

Not bad, not bad at all. Must've taken some time and congratulations on your achievement.
  8. M

File Sharing Religion in Sweden

All heil CTRL C + CTRL V Bring down the blasphemers of the DEL button!
  9. M

What has happened to the auction?

I did mine copper for a while and still can but due to recent markups going down to the ground. I just mine elsewere for other resources. (Have not checked copper markup for a while but I am guessing it is low) That could be it.
  10. M

Are you a home audio / hi-fi enthusiast?

Well, I am a lover of music equipment and music in general, I just don't got enough money to spend to get the absolute top stuff. But I am an absolutely an enthusiast in it. Right now I got the sennheiser HD-25 II whom I will get a DAC for later, I also have the QLN sub 82 + QLN signature MK II...
  11. M

Foul Suctioncup - RARE item.

That sure is a weird item but congratulations :O have fun sucking stuff with it :eek:
  12. M

Strash Streams His mining Life away!

Congratulations good sir.
  13. M

Tower! Erionite 4124

Grattis, vilken trevlig society chat man ser där då :D
  14. M

ATH: 51k ATH

Congratulations, utmost nice ATH... just as any other ath it's nice, but this one I like because I have no bloody idea..... I never know what I talk about but congratulations.
  15. M

ATH: 102744 Leviathan Dominant

Holy waffles that's a nice little ath :) congratulations random other entropia player that I never seen but seem like someone who deserves it due to the people saying that you deserve it altough i.... just congratulations :yay:
  16. M

HoF: 501 PED Sweet Stuff

Congratulations, altough the markup is all but sweet.
  17. M

ATH: 65125 Ganganite!

Very cool! Congratulations on that find :) great to see big loots being handed out quite randomly in my opinion, I love the random factor that it can happen to anyone. Spend them wisely (ingame or real life) or whatever, do what you want with them :yay:
  18. M

Uber: second uber this month

Grattis :yay: Ett par till nu bara, sen dödar jag dig i lootable pvp så blir allting bra ska du se.
  19. M

Uber: mountain boar

It countained what you could say was mountains worth of loot :eek: Congratulations :)
  20. M

HoF: 305 PED Atrox Old

Congratulations good sir, you achieved enough HoF to buy cake.
  21. M

3K noob hof

Grattis, akta dig nu så jag inte skjuter dig i arenan med min opalo för att få dina otroliga mängder loot.
  22. M

Is zex still around?

So are you for assuming that they didn't have proof.
  23. M

Uber: One more HOF

Congratulations :)
  24. M

ATH: 41401 ped Typonolic Steam

Congratulations :) awesome ATH there :yay:
  25. M

Uber: I'm happy

Congratulations that's some damn awesome hofs there O_o
Back