Search results

1. Signed_X

FYI: Starscream Technical Acadamy is now Accepting Disciples!!!!

Like many others I started playing with the goal of turning my time spent gamming into Cash. I have found marginal success even without depositing any sums of cash but that success did not come without investment though: an investment of my time and energy. I have put together a few courses for...
  2. Signed_X

Question: How exactly do Tier Increase rate Work?

Hi guys I've been trying to find some info on How exactly Tier Increase rates translate to actualy increasing the teir of a weapon. So far all i can gather is that a weapon with higher values is good. But What do these Values MEAN? any answers?
  3. Signed_X

New update kool... Game wont Start WTF!!?

Hey PCF i was hoping some kind soul here may be able to help me as i dont excpect support will get back to me before this week closes........ After Installing the new update whenever i attempt to start the game via the launcher nothing happens. Well thats not entirely true, Entropia.exe...
  4. Signed_X

The Death Lords (1st Div)

Hello Calypso I am Known Planet side as Sambo Starscream; the PAO (Public Affairs Officer) for The Death Lords (1st Div). We are a growing Society, both in numbers and prowess. We have recently began our efforts to mobilize our forces accross the galixies of the Entropia universe both by...
Back