Search results

1. Echo Biatch

Price check on Ranked Psy Blade Tier 7

I need a price check on Ranked Psy Blade Tier 7
  2. Echo Biatch

As of 11pm Australia I finished my mining run placed all my items on auction and logged out for the night. When I returned the next day I was greeted by the message "your account has been locked contact support". I filed my support case asking why and I waited.........and waited.......and...
  3. Echo Biatch

Selling: RX OpTac x1 Arm Guards M

I looted these last night and you guessed it I am female so they have to go. first 4 tiers 135 138 72 72 pen 44 imp 47 burn 47 cut 11 shrap 21 electric 12
  4. Echo Biatch

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade

I looted this yesterday and have no idea what its worth so i will leave it to you to decide. I am looking for serious offers only
  5. Echo Biatch

PVP Beacon Event...

Ever wanted all the loot that came from a beacon for yourself:scratch2: How far are you willing to go??Would you fight for it????????? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!! Echo and Ah proudly present the first PVP Beacon Fight to the Death. The rules are simple..... No Armour No Fapping and use of only the...
  6. Echo Biatch

The Great Snable Challenge...

Last week some friends and I were having a little joke in ventrilo while hunting. We had a little side bet going for the first person to global. The other members had to pay the winner 5 ped each lol. The 4 of us in the bet were Da,Kyndig,Lostsoul and Echo. The winner of the global challenge...
  7. Echo Biatch

ATH: Echo get an ATH :)

My good friend Tere took me to CP to get Combat Sense yesterday which I posted... Today instead of hunting in a team we both took the solo run in Dome 2.. After a nice 300ped HOF and a global with 146 ped ESI it was back for another run.... With 5k ammo left I was about to leave the...
  8. Echo Biatch

Achievement: Combat Sense...

Echo turned 3 on the 28th of august and how better to celebrate it than with a hard earned unlock :) I had been hunting trox for a week hardcore as combat sense was so close I could taste it... My good friend Tere invited me to join him on CP so he could share the moment with me......so I...
  9. Echo Biatch

Question: another account hacked??

Two of my ingame friends are quite worried about events that happened yesterday at PA. There was an avatar running around dropping all his stuff inc several mentor edition weapons and had everyone in a frenzy giving everything away. We are not talking about chicken feed here we are talking...
  10. Echo Biatch

Uber: OA-102 2k

Well it seems this little BP I have is a gold mine....... I cant seem to keep up with the demand for the amps but I am trying so MA gave me another little helping hand....I ran out of residue so the slider headed over into the red again and up she went!! Now have another 2kped of Res to...
  11. Echo Biatch

Uber: OA-102 3.5k

Had just come down from CND with the materials I needed to do a nice run on oreamps. Had a couple of nice Narc Hof's and was itching to click it away. Soc mate Rick Ninja Hunter was standing beside me clicking 103's and we were going global for global when I ran out of residue. I laughed and...
  12. Echo Biatch

Uber: 3586 Oa-102

Had been doing a nice run on 102's with a good rate of success when I ran out of Residue. Thought 3am better get some sleep and moved the slider to condition and said one success and I Log for the night...WHAT A SUCCESS!!!!! Echo TY for all the ingame Gratz. This is my new highest loot :yay...
  13. Echo Biatch

Uber: 1988 ped Iron

After my juicy Tantillion I decided to give the TK320 a run....grabbed some 103 amps and headed for CND.... It was very clear within the first 100 bomb is was going to be a nice day... I got my first kirtz and and a few greats and then this.. So maybe some crafting is next :)
  14. Echo Biatch

Uber: 3391 Ped Tantillion

Dont know if I was more shocked or embarassed...A very oily Tantillion Provider. I had been hitting the hogglo hard and decided I needed to do some skilling so burnt a dozen powerfists on Tants and hadnt looked so good. Today I decided to jump back out and give them my last 90 ped of ammo...
  15. Echo Biatch

Another mask gone BAD....

I have just sent this support to MA and thought I would share this with you guys.... MY SUPPORT AS SENT I am absolutely gutted at this moment after spending 2hrs to complete a very detailed makeup mask for a friend and having it turn out half painted. 2008.4.6 11.26 MA time......was when I saw...
  16. Echo Biatch

Echo's 42 PED BEACON.

For those of you who dont already know I purchased a 42 ped beacon on auction about a month ago and have had all sorts of hold ups trying to get it run. Between WoF and LG also major server issues it has been a long and drawn out process.. Now with LG finally completed it is time for me to get...
  17. Echo Biatch

Etherial Soul Language...Unlock

Had been waiting for a while for my pink prince Noggin to come in for a visit and he was pleased to hear I had enough skill for the unlock to happen.. We ran sth of Nate tp and he says kill me Echo..... NOOOOO I cant kill my Noggin lol so he pulled out the trusty launcher and killed himself for...
  18. Echo Biatch

2.5k OA 101

Have been scratching for anything to go right for Echo since merry mayhem and after a kickass 23 ped warlock mission I decided to do a couple of HOLD ON TO YOUR ARSE crafting clicks.... Out with the trusty OA101 BP and on limited funds here comes 30 of the best in the red.....after 28 clicks...
  19. Echo Biatch

P/C Full Salamander female

Can anyone tell me what Full salamander female with feet is worth... I may yet be forced to part with my beloved salamander and would like to be up to speed with the current value if this does happen... ty Echo
  20. Echo Biatch

Thank god its over....Gratz to all who finished

As the dust settles on the battle fields all over Calypso and the Universe quietly returns to normal...... The Warcries of the Victorious hunters and their clan can still be heard.... The misty air of defeat surrounds those broken hearted colonists who gave their all.... In the distance out...
  21. Echo Biatch

Are you still in the event and within the time;)

I was wondering how many people believe that they are within their time and still hunting the MERRY MAYHEM EVENT... I do understand if you dont want to say and please no flaming...... just would like to see how many are still truly devoted to this event.... and no I am not stopping......I am...
  22. Echo Biatch

Guess How Many Exa Before I Global

I have done quite a lot of exa for this event so I decided why not make it interesting........ Remembering that you can kill thousands of these in a day...... So quite simply guess how many Exarosaur I have to kill before I get a global!! 1000 EFD is up for grabs..... best to make your...
  23. Echo Biatch

A prayer for all in Merry Mayhem

To all my fellow competitors I wish you luck and extend my prayer... Our Ped God who art in EU lootious be thy name, Thy kingdom come thy will be done on Eudoria as it is on CND Give us this day our daily Ped Forgive us our Pedlessness as we forgive those who loot us in PVP3 In the name of the...
  24. Echo Biatch

How Many Hrs A Day To You Regularly Play

Just to get a grasp on if I am the only Entropian who plays more than 6 hrs every day........ for some clarity I am a disabled single mum with a permenant heart condition.... This means that on a good day I might be able to walk the dog ....On a bad day I get tired just watching Echo run...
  25. Echo Biatch

1350 ped Tantillion HOF

I have been on a mission to unlock coolness for the last few days and after some grueling up to 22hr hunts MA rewarded my determination with this little beaut... 5 globals 1 hof and an uber later echo is now COOL:cool:
Back