Search results

1. Dante

Selling: Sets: Angel (M,L), 6A plating, 5B plating

Hi selling the following items, fixed prices, they are already below market value. Full set of Angel (M,L). Mostly kept low TT for aesthetics, done a few hunts in it too: Harness: 11.99 TT, Tier 3.0 Helmet: 13.92 TT, Tier 2.0 Arm Guards: 26.83 TT, Tier 0.8 Gloves: 2.96 TT, Tier 2.0 Thigh...
  2. Dante

Buying: Low TT Angel (M,L)

Hello, I'm looking for the following parts (TT around/between 10-20 PED): Angel Harness (M,L) Angel Helmet (M,L) Angel Thigh Guards (M,L) Angel Arm Guards (M,L) I'm sure we can agree on a price, it will save you some PED on buying a new one :)
  3. Dante

Question: Home button in Main Menu

It disappeared overnight! Where did it go? I always press it. :scratch2::scratch2: (I am aware that clicking the logo goes back to home too)
  4. Dante

Selling: DMG Enhancers, 2xA103, Kobold set (M), 3B plates

Selling the following: Weapon Damage Enhancers: Tier I: 20 pieces Tier II: 22 pieces Tier III: 28 pieces Tier IV: 31 pieces Tier V: 46 pieces Tier VI: 46 pieces Tier VII: 46 pieces Total TT: 191.20 PED 250% = 478 PED Like to sell this as one stack! Full 7 piece set of 3B plating...
  5. Dante

Buying: A102 amplifier

Hello, I'm looking for some A102 amplifiers before everyone refines them into crap to be used by current and future disciples!! I will pay +80 PED each!! Please save some and dont kill em all :(( Thanks, Dante
  6. Dante

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 (Unlimited) Tier 3

Selling this nice little FAP, looted it myself long time ago. Current tier: 3.3 TT+1500 Current TT = ~650 PED Please feel free to make me an offer.
  7. Dante

Selling: B.a.m.f. Zk1 (~90 ped tt) 115%

Selling total 89.xx PED TT of BAMF ZK1 Shotguns from Rocktropia. There are 2 or 3 ZK2 and ZK3 in between aswel. Looking for a bulk price of 115% to make it a fast and easy deal, if you feel like reselling please feel free to do so. (Current ingame markup is around 125%) Just a shame throwing...
  8. Dante

Question: EU gives a 404 when trying to download ads

Right, first time I'm on this side, asking the question! I've never had many problems with EU install, when I did I managed to fix it myself. Now however nothing seems to work and I have no clue where to look anymore. I have reinstalled my OS (Windows 8) and installed EU. Everything downloads...
  9. Dante

Gokibusagi wave event, need help!

Goki event right now 553.627 Need help, currently wave 3:cool:
  10. Dante

Selling: Unlimited Adjusted Hedoc SK-20

Due to the purchase of a new healing tool, I have no need for this one anymore. Promised myself to never let go of it, but I guess now it's useless to keep and will be of much better use in someone else hands. I looted it myself from an attacker a few years ago and has been of great service...
  11. Dante

Karma on avatar?

Heya, So I've been in space for like 10 hours now, but my Karma is still only "Fair" which is from the ship. What makes your avatars Karma increase? So when you enter a ship it becomes the rank you have on avatar?? I tried shooting mobs, but that adds to the ship's Karma. I tried shooting bad...
  12. Dante

Small part of avatar sticking out vehicles

Ok, I heard a few people about this already, today it happened to me. Lazaro challenged me to a dogfight, when we started I put 1 shot on the Quad-Wing and the second shot I hit his avatar directly through the ship, I saw a brief flash in which the avatar got highlighted and unfortunately...
  13. Dante

Selling: Esi 168.93 tt

Hello, Selling a 168.93 PED Empty Skill Implant. Looking for 1150 PED (~680%) and hoping to sell as quick as possible :) EDIT: Lowered price quite a bit
  14. Dante

Achievement: Discipleship finished +stats

Alright, I just finished my discipleship, which was kinda weird! I've been playing since jan. 2005, was a disciple for 2 months when I graduated and have been a mentor myself from 2006 till 2009, during that time I had about 120 disciples of which ~20 graduated. Now after the update, 2011, the...
  15. Dante

Info: Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for every resource! (New)

Hello Entropians, Unfortunately, Skateboard T hasn't been among us for around 2 years now and a lot wanted to see the Top 15 ATH per resource back to life. As I have some spare time I figured I'd go about doing that and try my best! The original non-updated thread can be found here: Top 15 ALL...
  16. Dante

Selling: Svempa X1, Tier 9.0, 80.60 TT left

Selling this nice pistol :) Asking 250% Last tier has 1043 TIR Base dmg at tier 9: 74.1 - 148.2 Including Dante: 89.6 - 179.2 Offers are welcome
  17. Dante

Selling: 71.50 ped esi

Selling the above ^^ Not sure what to ask for it, please send me a PM with offer, I never loot ESI's normally lol :D SOLD @ 790%
  18. Dante

The new rescue service!

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that today we have implemented a fully working rescue call page! We now have a fully functional chatbox and together with Marie "Zacariaz" T'pol his help we've intergrated a rescue call channel into our website. All this can be used without user...
  19. Dante

FYI: The new lootable PvP4

Yeah pic says it all.... Worst thing is... can't do crap about it cause they all drive pitbulls... Oh and there were 2 more that just RAN away off the radar so add 2 more to the count!
  20. Dante

Superb increase in smoothness!

When I logged in today, I was very surprised to see how fluent the game runs now! I always run everything on max settings (including AA), this works fine for me without any lag at all but today, just wow! Run into a service center from the TP, no hickups, TP to a different TP, no hickups...
  21. Dante

Selling: Sleipnir Mk2

Selling Sleipnir Mk2: 21.33TT Ingame markup: 2850% Asking: 2485% :) (530 PED) Open to offers also (only PEDs, no items) Greetz, Dante:cool:
  22. Dante

Selling: Ghost T1, Female, no foot

Selling 6 part Ghost female all at Tier 1. Ingame markup is +100 for the set. Please send me an offer, not sure what to ask for this :) Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Greetz, Dante:cool:
  23. Dante

Scanners do work?

Hey guys, I've seen a few threads come by with the scanner bugs. Today I was trying to scan a few people and of course I didn't succeed (not ever after 100 clicks). But then, I accidentaly zoomed in too far which put my scanner in the "ready" state and I could scan everyone with a single...
  24. Dante

Todays Group Skydiving!

Had fun at Twin Peaks, up to 7 at the time with tha choppah! Couldn't get all people on the screen at same time, was very hard, but most are on it! "The pogo", "The rock!" and "The classic"
  25. Dante

Selling: Fully loaded Gungnir

SOLD Selling a Gungnir with complete loadout! TT values: Gungnir (L): 20.54 MMB AS-41: 25.63 (Max TT= 26) HMAP-52: 27.85 (Max TT = 28) I put the weapons on the ingame auction, chopper is still for sale @ 1450 PED Some info: SI = 550 Burns less oil than sleipnir (1.05 oil per km)...
Back