Search results

1. J

Teaser!

I get the sneaky suspicion we will have another alien invasion on our hands here shortly. Get the anal probes ready...it's time to return the favor!!!!
  2. J

Selling: Robot Power Transformer (Adjusted Rip M6600 UL)

I can't offer you any money, but I'll let you live! :D Go Buckeyes!!!!
  3. J

The Oil Rig

The only mobs you need to fear are the Green Dot Bandito's! However, there are a few butt munchers around that are guaranteed killers. The interval is a closely guarded secret that only comes with proving yourself worthy of the knowledge others have died trying to uncover! Good Luck!
  4. J

The repairable things inside Motherships

Kobar, if you click on the health bar of each component in the mothership, it will pop up an icon that is visible on your screen. While I am still new to the motherships, this would help you locate each component that can be repaired.
  5. J

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Evil Amp (BLP)

This amp has been sold. Please close this thread.
  6. J

Selling: Vat-120

Bump.......
  7. J

Bump......
  8. J

Bump......
  9. J

Buying: Vat-100

I am selling my VAT-120. It is tier 0.5 though. Decent Tiers. I'm asking TT+1200 ped.
  10. J

Bump to the top
  11. J

Bump to the top!
  12. J

Tiering Information Currently Tier 0.5 Tier 1 = 55 Tier 2 = 134 Tier 3 = 78 Tier 4 = 141 Tier 5 = 111 Tier 6 = 56 Tier 7 = 55 Tier 8 = 108 Tier 9 = 88 Tier 10 = 124
  13. J

I believe it is currently tier 0.5, but I will post the confirmed tier and tier rates this evening when I get home. Bump
  14. J

Thx for the offer Arwen, I will consider it. Bump
  15. J

I am selling my VAT-120 BLP Rifle. I've had this gun since 2007, and have enjoyed it a lot. SB/BO = TT+1200 I would consider trade, or item(s) + ped http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=VAT-120 PM me or post offers here. No Spam please. Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  16. J

Bump :yay::yay::yay:
  17. J

I like big bumps and I cannot lie......
  18. J

Friday Bump!
  19. J

bump>>>>>>:yay:
  20. J

I am selling the best BLP amp in game. They are rare, and you will find most owners do not want to sell them, and it breaks my heart to sell it. Please submit your offers here or by PM. And no spamming. Highest Offer = TT+4k Instant BO: TT+5k Will consider offers, including item(s) + ped
  21. J

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

There's only two things I want to know... 1) It's been over a year since Entropia Universe switched over the the CryEngine. And yet, we still have not gotten back out make-up masks. I remade my avatar to enhance my mask, and I'm upset the masks are still not back. When will we get our masks...
  22. J

WoF 2011: Team USA (OohRah!)

Johnny Buckeye Ringo - Support Team, unless we don't get enough skilled players for main team. (165k skills, 150+ hp, and killer good looks!) - I'll most likely be wearing my phantom armor (maybe better L armor if the mob calls for it), CB-26/Tiered Apis/X1. If needed, I can get a DOA SH...
  23. J

Show us ya face!

I wasn't insinuating that you did....just something that popped into my head about how some of us probably look after playing PE until 5:00 AM. Just crackin' a joke!! ;)
  24. J

Show us ya face!

There's an old American TV ad that used to show someone holding an egg saying "This is your brain..." and then crack the egg open into a skillet saying "this is your brain on drugs. Any Question?" You might be able to find it on youtube or something. Just something that popped into my head. lol
  25. J

Beacons!

I want beacons, and my mask back. I took the opportunity to recreate my avatar last year with the VU, and specifically made it to go along with my mask. Why in the hell is it taking so long to bring them back?
Back