Search results

1. J4ck

Selling: 7 CLDs

Hi there, CLDs sold. Please lock. Regards, J.
  2. J4ck

Help: Crash (ctd) after "launch", before login screen

Hi all, Finally i have bought myself a reasonable PC, my old rig just couldn't handle EU any more. One of the first things i did was install Entropia Universe and see how it would run on my new rig. I was able to download EU, install the updates etc. But as soon as i hit launch EU starts but...
  3. J4ck

Selling: Boom BBC (L)

Hi everyone, I am looking to sell a Boom BBC (L) energy amp, 83.5 ped TT. This is no auction, just want to see if anyone is interested. Plz PM if you are. Regards, J4ck
  4. J4ck

Selling: Adj. Starkhov AS-97

Hey all, I gotta sell my stark :( stats: entropedia stats Startbid tt+13k Buyout tt+14k - Plz bid here or in PM. - No annonymous bids. - I Reserve all rights etc. - Will set end date laters.
  5. J4ck

Question: Rockets and Allophyl BUG?

Hey all, I've been doing some minor skilling with the skildek SER 250 (L) on allo's. During this i noticed that i could hit the Allophyls, but often inflicted lower dmg then the lowes part of my dmg interval. I tried hitting the allo's from up close to make sure i do hit it for a 100%, but...
  6. J4ck

Question: Do you miss the lasersight 'dots'?

Dear Entropians, Some VUs a while (maybe already a year or more) back, they removed our precious lasersight dot. By this i mean the red dot that you where able to see when you aim at a certain target (either an avatar or mob). Some of you might think: "Dude, just a small lil' red dot, why are...
  7. J4ck

S: Sakura Shop

S: Sakura Shop (SOLD) Hey people, i am selling this shop: Koufuku Condos BlockA shop #03 Max nr. of guests: 20 Item points indoors: 50 Item points in display: 10 Item points additional area: 0 Fee: 12 PED / Month Bids via PM please, all bidders can choose to stay anonymous (plz state this...
  8. J4ck

PC: Sakura Shop

Hey all, Would like to check the price of a shop at Sakura which i don't use anymore. Details: Koufuku Condos BlockA shop #03 Max nr. of guests: 20 Item points indoors: 50 Item points in display: 10 Item points additional area: 0 Fee: 12 PED / Month /J4ck
  9. J4ck

Clientloader failing to show itself

Hey everyone, Couple days back I felt it was time to fresh up my system. That's right, formatted it completely, so that everything runs nice and smooth again... until... Until I tried to start up EU and login... Ofc i had to download the whole of EU again, this was not a problem at all. After...
  10. J4ck

Selling FF RAR 9900 ME

Hi all, i am thinking of selling my Fire Forge RAR 9900 mentor edition. Let me know if any of you are interested in it :).
  11. J4ck

Shop: J4ck's stacks

Shop: J4ck's Discount Store J4ck's Discount Store: Location: Sakura city > Koufuku condos* > BlockA > shop #03 Goods: Random loot goods, low tt+ gear (both looted and crafted), recources(tailoring, minerals etc), Furniture and decoration, tools (amps, miners, fap-35). Status: Filled...
Back