6. I

Selling: Ghoul F full set

-----bump-----
  7. I

-----bump-----
  8. I

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Selling this nice all-round armor set. It is also quite rare. Pieces are not tiered (0.X) Stab: 14 HP Cut: 15 HP Impact: 25 HP Penetration: 5 HP Shrapnel: 2 HP Burn: 18 HP Cold: 15 HP Acid: 1 HP Electric: 17...
  9. I

Obvious things it took you ages to notice

Long time ago: Putting oil in vehicles. I tried to put it in their inventories and wondered why they don't work. Didn't think I have to spawn them and drag the oil from inventory right onto the vehicle.
  10. I

This game never hates you, it loves every part of you.

It's from the 2018 Mindark report, they release it every year. https://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSREDO_MindArk2018.pdf
  11. I

THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Awesome shop, I used it a few times. :) It became a habit to check it out even when not purchasing anything hehe.
  12. I

ww

Testing... testing... everything seems to be in order.
  13. I

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Nice all-round armor, also quite rare. Stab: 14 HP Cut: 15 HP Impact: 25 HP Penetration: 5 HP Shrapnel: 2 HP Burn: 18 HP Cold: 15 HP Acid: 1 HP Electric: 17 HP Total: 112 HP Tier...
  14. I

Selling: Adjusted Vigilante armor set (F)

Hi, I am selling a full set of adj. Vigi (F). None of the pieces are tiered. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Vigilante_Adjusted BO: TT+1300 PM me here. Have a good day.
  15. I

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

Hey there! I got 16700 in cat 2 with only using herman ark-30 + beast in the first half, and then +dante in the second half. RJ Rob helped me (who doesn't play anymore), by selling the loot and fapping. :) The loot was good, it got me teh almighty 90%. Since then I'm hunting and I realised I...
  16. I

Who else lost some peds with this update? matterfinder -> resource extractor

Sorry, i'm stupid. I mean matterdriller - oreminer -> resource extractor Edited.
  17. I

Who else lost some peds with this update? matterfinder -> resource extractor

At first I was like "LOL, a bug! I have 2 oreminer 105's now! YAY! :yay:" But then someone told me my matterdriller md-105 (which I forgot I had) changed to the resource extractor. Then I was like "Shit, I didn't gain money, I just lost some :mad:" The matterdriller md-105 had much more...
  18. I

How long is the "loot cycle"? What's the longest you had?

Thanks for all your answers, now I surely got more confused. I mainly asked this because I had low returns in crafting, but managed to compensate it a little bit by finding some good BPs. So I thought that actually on the long run I didn't lose much, because many of the peds that disappeared...
  19. I

Hmm, thanks for all the info, I'll try to use less amps and more bombs then. But this picture just came to my mind. (9000 hours in paint)
  20. I

Not so good news :S Maybe after 1 year we are marked as addicts, who will play anyway? :D I guess I was too optimistic.
  21. I

Hi people, It's my first post here, but I've been playing actively for like a year. I already have a theory that I prefer, because it worked until now. It's the personal "loot pool" theory. That means when I lost enough, and/or played long enough I'll get a recompensating HOF which brings me...
Back