Search results

1. RobBuona

Some hunting, crafting and mining tips

Does this mean NE or SE? Just curious because the southern half has Hogglos but I assume you aren't trying to mine around them?
  2. RobBuona

Mining fact

I tend to mine on and off but when I do, it's usually Level 3 or Level 5. Maybe D-Class if I'm feeling spicy. But the amp's gotta have low MU or I'm basically paying for more swirls which is...dumb.
  3. RobBuona

TWEN Anniversary Gift

I have an F avatar and I have the same thing. :poop: I did send it to support per the advice of @Ludvig|MindArk.
  4. RobBuona

Price Check Arso FEN & Kinetic 5 Combo

Same energy:
  5. RobBuona

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.3.0

FINALLY!!! :hammer:
  6. RobBuona

How to withdraw to US bank.

No, you don't need to provide a routing number. My bank provided an IBAN so I used that. I think it's better to use the IBAN if you have it, but if not, I think your domestic account number should work. And then enter the SWIFT code you provided above in the BIC/SWIFT field. If there's a...
  7. RobBuona

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Maybe some of us need Shorttooth :banana:
  8. RobBuona

The pursuit of Power crafting - 19% skill boost (sahar Crown and Turrella Suit combo)

Ah okay...Google didn't find this one. :poop:
  9. RobBuona

The pursuit of Power crafting - 19% skill boost (sahar Crown and Turrella Suit combo)

Small edit...unless there is another speed set from Cyrene, Duster Courier set has a 20% speed boost, not 25%. https://cyrenesecrets.com/turrelia-clothing-sets-with-buffs-discovered/
  10. RobBuona

Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

Fair enough...maybe 2K is too cheap. :) Well, still...good to have this perspective.
  11. RobBuona

Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

I'm glad I saw this thread as I thought some of the prices out there were acceptable for LVL 0...clearly I was wrong. Free bump. :)
  12. RobBuona

Info: Current Withdrawal time

My withdrawal, from 2/14/23, was also committed today. Yay!
  13. RobBuona

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Welp, this doesn't make me feel great about my withdrawal request from 2/14...
  14. RobBuona

Info: Weakboxes

*Slaps box* This baby can fit so many unfulfilled hopes and dreams
  15. RobBuona

News: Easter Mayhem 2023

Worse. Compets. :hammer:
  16. RobBuona

Question: What was your biggest hunting global you got when you were a noob or relatively new.

This one. Also looted a CLD token in 2012.
  17. RobBuona

Price Check Improved Imperium armor

Gotta love it...instead of people giving honest assessments, you have people throwing out numbers just to try to inflate the price. Artificially inflated prices have been a problem for years now...I almost think we need an unbiased committee to keep track of real valuations. Of course, even...
  18. RobBuona

HoF: First ever tower.

Hey, I see me on that board. :p I've had two towers so far, and oddly enough both have been on planet even though I've mined a fair bit indoors. Anyway, gratz on your first tower...they are nice surprises.
  19. RobBuona

Suggestion: Add Blueprints for Limited Mindforce Amps

I don't see any way to do that.
  20. RobBuona

Huh? 55-B and 85-B have most recent markups of 112% and 114%. Meanwhile, P20 has markup of 106-107%, but it's easy to find a crafter for them. And besides, it wouldn't make sense to pay more since the whole point is to offeset the higher markup you pay on certain chips. Plus, I'd like to craft...
  21. RobBuona

Mindforce has gotten more attention lately, which is great as it expands the number of options for hunters. The Mindforce equivalent to ArMatrix Extenders are limited Mindforce implants. The A series and B series Mindforce implants have 10% and 20% attachment deterioration, respectively. As it...
  22. RobBuona

Question: Virtual Tycoon

Thread is over 2 years old with no dev response. This app is clearly not a high priority.
  23. RobBuona

Suggestion: Increase the TT value of MACE MK. 6 FEN

51.9% efficiency? :hammer:
  24. RobBuona

2FA and Entropia Pocket alternatives

I’ve been using Google Authenticator for quite a while.
Back