Search results

1. K

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk 2 Ten Edition T8.99 - Christmas Ring 2016 and other stuff

Bump it up, another price drop on a few items
  2. K

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk 2 Ten Edition T8.99 - Christmas Ring 2016 and other stuff

Bumping, already have interest in the ring but that's one of the last things I want to sell
  3. K

Selling my gear as I don't really play much anymore, not sure if all these prices will be good since I haven't kept up with the game and some stuff hasnt had a sale happened in a while based on market value chart so feel free to submit offers that aren't super low balling. CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk...
  4. K

Selling: UL Shadow armor set (M)

how much for the set?
  5. K

Huge mistake.

Why doesn't MA make the auction house work like on ebay where you can put a max bid but it will only outbid the person before you?
  6. K

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

Now they are jumping on board? Pretty much stone walled ND on this when he did it. Also Neverdie token is down big time since ICO. So I wouldn't buy any till it dropped 60-90% in value. Still curious what MA is planning though since I'm a huge crypto fan
  7. K

Buying: Christmas Ring 2016

Buying Christmas Ring 2016 PM me how much you are selling for :)
  8. K

Pricecheck: Summer Ring 2017

Let me know if you decide to sell, interested if the price is right
  9. K

Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Free For All Category

Dammit 11th, I knew I needed more points -_-
  10. K

PC: Christmas ring

If you see one for sale at that price let me know I'll be a few lol. I'm thinking 12-16k ped easy
  11. K

Buying: Neurostim - A, Neurostim - B, Neurostim C

I got 159 B and 68 C
  12. K

Why do we all turn a blind eye to all of the BS?

Its slightly better than Improved Ares ring. Not worth it to me, would rather be able to sell to players or tt. Or I guess wait for stacked buffs, but that's probably a long time from now
  13. K

Why do we all turn a blind eye to all of the BS?

I agree that they should at least be TT'able. I was doing an inventory count yesterday and I have 850 ped of Y pills, 910 of X and 116 L rings I don't use. Over 2500 ped I can't do anything with. The rings I sorta understand since they want to implement something new, the question is, will...
  14. K

(L) Item Fuse / Merge

For the tier problem, they could average out tiers of the combined items, not sure whats so hard about that. Example 1 item has all 100s tiers and the other 500s, new item averages at 300s (100+500 = 600/2 = 300)
  15. K

MA needs to quit protecting Caly.

Make Auction global with no transportation fees and most problems are solved. It really sucks going to other planets and getting some decent MU loot but not being able to sell it quick enough to keep cycling without having to take a mothership back to caly
  16. K

Buying: level 35-40 UL BLP sniper rifle

Really want it to be at least level 35, don't care about tiers
  17. K

Yeah that's sorta what I have been eyeing but also looking at alternatives. And of course would like it a bit cheaper if I do buy it ;)
  18. K

Looking to buy a level 35-40 Unlimited rifle with good eco preferably 70m+ range. Let me know what you have, in the neighborhood of 12-15k ped
  19. K

Selling: Ares Ring Modified

Ring has been traded, can close thread
  20. K

Yeah cant, take 15k but thanks for offering. Gotten a few trade offers, I can do trades but would like the item to be a UL BLP rifle level 35+
  21. K

bump still in the market
  22. K

I actually think the opposite might happen, once MA implements stacked Buffs and ring decay. You don't see many mod ares rings dropping
  23. K

Yes staying here and yes, only taking offers of 20k or higher
Back