Search results

1. Marijuana

Christmas gifts 2017 !

Got this Christmas Tree this year :xsmile: My friend got a skumtomte Candy in the form of a Santa Statue :xtongue: (eddit) i found out i got a skumtomte aswell! Thanks MA! What Gift did you get?
  2. Marijuana

Selling: Selling : Eudoracell Pet Mythic level 1

Hello! I need ped so i am selling this cute Eudoracell Pet Mythic (level 1) to the first person who give me a fair price. :wise: @ Level 34 the pet will give you 18% extra running speed!! :xsmile: Stardbid 1 ped Buyout 250 ped Pm me in forum or ingame
  3. Marijuana

Eudoracell Pet Mythic

Hello! So i found this Eudoracell Pet Mythic in my storage today (level 1). I guess i did not notis it was a special pet and left it there for a long time to be discovert again today. @ Level 34 it will give 18% extra running speed! Plz let me know what you think and if you are interested...
  4. Marijuana

Oil rig

peace @ the oil rig :ahh:
  5. Marijuana

Buying: Buying Neurostim A

I am looking to buy up to 50 neurostim A If you have some for sale PM me ingame or in forum so we can make a deal Mari *.*
  6. Marijuana

Selling: Camouflage armor !

Selling my camouflage armor Boots not included ....
  7. Marijuana

Isis LC-35 (L) or Isis LC-35 E.L.M Edition (L)

Hello evryone ! I would liek to know wich isis lc-35 is more eco Isis LC-35 E.L.M Edition (L) is 1 ped TT and aprox 70 ped TT+ Ammo burn is a bit more than the normal one Isis LC-35 (L) is 155 ped tt and aprox 115 %
  8. Marijuana

All Systems are down for maintenance

Am i the onli one that get this message ?
  9. Marijuana

Eomon Young Spotted !

After we killd a bunch of Eomon Patriarch the youngs began to spawn :D Happy Hunting ! *.*
  10. Marijuana

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier

Frontier has been sold !
  11. Marijuana

Rad Conveyor ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=302182&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=1 Hi evryone, so i looted some of these Rad Conveyor in the past few days Annyone has an idea of what they are used for :confused: ? Regards, Mari *.*
  12. Marijuana

Planet Project Entropia !!

Hi evryone ! I realy miss my old planet (the old places the old inviorment etc) So i was wondering if annyone else would like to visit Project Entropia IF it would be a new planet. Ofc with all the old places and inviorment etc :wise: Let me know if you like to visit or not and explain...
  13. Marijuana

Test

TestTestTest
  14. Marijuana

Selling: Selling White Painted Essi Dress ( Unigue Ingame)

Selling my white painted Essi Dress with Silk Texture for a realy cheap price. Begin Bid set @ 750 ped !BO set at just 1 k ped ! auction will end next week from this last edited time 7 Reasons why you should buy this white dress : 1. There is onli 1 ingame that is actuay painted...
  15. Marijuana

Selling: Selling Malachai Ash Shades for a Realy Cheap price !

Hi evryone ! I am selling my shades becus i am in need of ped. Price will be just aprox 1 k ped ! (SOLD) Some reasons why you should buy this shades : 1. They look awesome. 2. They are extremely rare so you will feel special. 3. They are shiny. 4. You know they will look awesome on your...
  16. Marijuana

Selling: Selling Doa Loudmouth T4.9

Hello i am selling this great weapon : WEAPON SOLD Thread can be closed. Serious offers welcome in PM Thanks ! Mari *.*
  17. Marijuana

Uber: Mari The Leviathan Loony *.*

Finaly i got a huge loot from Levithan ! I am currently doing 36.000 Leviathan mission and have almost 10.000 points. All of the sudden this happens : This is my biggest solo HOF in 10 years :yay: Thans for all the Gratz ! See you all around Rawrr! Mari *.*
  18. Marijuana

Uber: Longtooth HOF Peppi & Mari *.*

Today my new soc friend peppi invited me to hunt longtooth and this is what happend ... I am realy happy with such a great loot ! Mari *.*
  19. Marijuana

Selling: RX OpTac x1 Harness (M)

Hi evryone. My friend slate sloan and i looted this armor harness and like to sell for a fair price! Me and Slate have figurd a buyout that we are both happy with.... 3750 ped current highest offer 4100 ped BO This auction will end @ Entropia Universe time: Fryday 26 Juli 20:00 MA time...
  20. Marijuana

Mari The Supreme Leviathan Hunter *.*

After a LONG time hunting leviathan i finaly have 12.000 pound Leviathan :silly2: Mari *.*
  21. Marijuana

Always X-mas :D

This is one of the best commercials from my favourit drink (coca cola) ( Enjoy the Hollydays ) Mari *.*
  22. Marijuana

We are the People of the Internet ....

I love how fast communication goos among evryone around the world thanks to the Internet. This video is from a series i watcht wich i think is realy cool :) Mari *.*
  23. Marijuana

Huge HOF from Longtooth *.*

Hi evryone ! My friend Emilia and I where hunting Longtooth yesturday and had terrible loss as usual ... I almost gave up hope ... Until suddenly we looted a Modified isis lr32 L Mari *.*
  24. Marijuana

German is a cool language *.*

Go to google translate and place this text in it : pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk...
  25. Marijuana

The Capable Leviathan Hunter Rewards .

Hi Evryone ! Resently i am doign the Mission : The Capable Leviathan Hunter 400 kil points gives : 0.80 ped doge skills 3000 kil points gives: 4.00 Evade skills My qwesstion is : doos annyone knows wich rewards and mission comes after this ? Regards, Mari *.*
Back