Search results

1. G

WTF happened to my withdrawal and to my account!?!?

I decided to quit the game, sold all my stuff, and made a withdrawal of over 11k PED to my bank account. I received the information that i would have to wait up to 90 days until my money would arrive (Austrian bank account in a well-established bank), but it still hasnt arrived after those 90...
  2. G

Selling male FULL VIGILANTE ARMOR set

Price is tt-value + 460ped. If that is ok, pm me and we shall meet online.
  3. G

Armax Bull Young

North of Troy, loot is badbadbad, but then all of a sudden quite good ;) Click to enlarge
  4. G

Insane: Atrox Young TWIN Silent Globals!!

I go hunting on tiny trox area with my last 1500 shots, get slightly pissed that Kent Silver Something makes *yet another* trox global while im still standing @ zero (he seems to be "the" trox hunter as far as i know, seen him global 3times in an hour once, all on trox) - and all of a sudden I...
  5. G

silent armax cow young

Chip is worth 28.8, so I almost made an official global ;) , but the markup is about +30, qualifying for a silent. Click to enlarge
  6. G

Silent Combibo Provider

Me and Berserk actually wanted to global on armax again, but we´ll take this silent combibo global with female vigi thigh guards (+40 markup) too ;) Click to enlarge
  7. G

Calypso Rescue Team Global 2

Short time afterwards, this armax bull young global came up. As u can see by the soc-chat in the picture, i had only just returned from my crash before the global came *g*. Slightly embarrassed about not being much help there, but I keep telling myself that it was my in-game presence that was...
  8. G

Calypso Rescue Team Global 1

I unfortunately crashed when i went out to save the screenshot, so here u see the one taken by teammate ToXic. My first armax cow, glad to add another new one to my collection. Click to enlarge Funny thing is one of my teammates said something on the lines of that now it´s globaltime, and...
  9. G

Joke of the day

Did u guys already hear the ad about making money through "smart hunting"? Given the massive amount of no looters I am seeing with v8.2, I wonder what they mean by that. But I guess it either must be a) Spend 3k to make a 2k HOF or b) Dont hunt at all. I mean seriously, the hunting system...
  10. G

Unlocked RDA at "skilled sniper"!

After finishing the gatherer, my skills were the following: aim: 1092 combat reflexes: 1041 handgun: 1013 inflict ranged dmg: 1361 markmanship: 2347 rifle: 3234 weapons handling: 1590 laser weaponry technology: over 3600 Click to enlarge Very nice to have a new and quickly progressing skill...
  11. G

CRT trax global

Calypso Rescue Team went hunting 5way eastnortheast of Jason, and in the dense jungle growth we didnt kill the predator ;) , but atrax frenzy with an atrax young global is fine too. Click to enlarge
  12. G

first atrax global

On my to-do list was "get trax and trox global/hof" - after this 74ped loot near jason centre i can check one off i guess ;) . Very happy that I can add another classic mob global to my list... :D Click to enlarge
  13. G

Festival of Firepower - globster global

My first festival of firepower (thanks to the organizer!), we been hunting bots, warriour gens, and entity; then hogglo; then bots again; then globster, all on treasure island. The first globster young i opened was kind enough to drop this (items are fap35 and durulium stone): Click to enlarge
  14. G

Finally... molisk global

Go molisk hunting and, after a good start, my favourite mob gives me no-looters like there is no tomorrow with only a few pec and teeth mixed in. But I have faith in those cute little bastards, and, voilà, after 10 no-looters in a row I get this nice 50pedder (shogun harness and shins male, rest...
  15. G

Can we call this a silent global?

Went Trox hunting in Ithaca, decided to explore west where i´ve seen some cornu, and on my last 1000 shots, a cornu old kindly dropped this: Click to enlarge
  16. G

wootwoot! followup global after yesterdays allophyl

The first prancer I killed today near Zeus was a prancer young for 1ped something. This is pretty good, so I continue with prancer - and the next 9 also loot, i.e. 10 continuous loots! It´s all just silver, but you can´t really stop when ur loot percentage is ultrahigh, and the first provider...
  17. G

Omegaton FAP adjusted, improved, modified - where are you?

I looked up wiki for these über-faps, and it said ambu and tripudion loot the adjusted, not for which version though; as for the others, no source at all was mentioned. So do you know what creatures currently loot these faps?
  18. G

omg!!! how lucky am I? *rofl*

Just started to hunt atrax, and during the next 10 minutes 4 globals fall: all on atrax, none on me. Today the same with molisk: just before shooting at my first molisk young, a molisk young global falls; I get killed, and 10secs afterwards the next global falls. Feeling that globals are doing...
  19. G

Now how about a *proper* argo global...

After bothering the audience with a very unspectacular shared argo adult global, I finally made a proper one today! Just escaped from that stupid outpost east of Zeus (got killed again and again and again by Neconu and Warrior Generation 03-08) and decided to give argos at Twin Peaks a 2nd try...
  20. G

How is damage distributed when using plates in v8.1?

Does the damage go on the armor first, and then on the plates if the armor cant absorb all (except the 1dmg that always carries over)? Distributed equally? Is it the plates first? Information welcome.
  21. G

"Loot radius restored in v8.1.1"??

Now what does that mean? There was another thread, but the link in it is dead, so please explain to me (and others) what that means, and how it will affect hunting.
  22. G

first argo global

After seeing all those argo globals and hofs all the time, Bashar and I finally managed to get an entirely unspectactular one ourselves off an adult :) Click to enlarge
  23. G

Molisk Scavenger global... And what a battle it was!

Made my 2nd global less than 30 minutes ago, and it´s been my toughest and fiercest battle by far! So listen to my story, I think you´ll find it very entertaining! :D The whole story starts with a misapprehension, because I, the clueless opalo+a104 hunter, sees an innocent looking molisk...
  24. G

unlocked markmanship today, but...

is there any point in having it? (My stats at time of unlocking were 1482 rifle, 867 handgun, 564 ranged damage)
  25. G

...and now MY FIRST HOF!!!

As if making my first global two days ago (and a 44ped almost-global today) weren´t enough, Bashar and myself (team: "Tuatha") were gifted with this 900+ loot from a very kind caudatergus provider which scored us a No 6 in the HOF!!! :D (you see half the money; there is also a vigi male suit...
Back