Search results

1. Lukipela

Argo Young 1,3k

Finally after many days of argohunting I get a Hof ... :yay: And my first solo Uber! Really fun btw, 3 Argo Youngs on the hoflist all at 1,3k :) Click to enlarge As you can see on my PED card, this was really needed ;) Oh and the Mod Korss is for sale, will be posted in the selling forum...
  2. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

Bulk sale of paints, need to make some space ;) ---------------------------------------------------------- Name.......................Count........TT Value.......Market Value Paint Can (Brown)..........6..............4.20................4.2 Paint Can (Light...
  3. Lukipela

PriceCheck: UNlimited BP Svempa S40

Just got this one crafting :) I saw another auction for the s60 BP also unlimited, bids are at 2k atm. Are we anywhere near that, or is the s40 such a lousy gun that nobody wants to craft it? ;)
  4. Lukipela

Selling Full Rascal (F) + Full Kobold (F)

Selling these two nice sets of armour. I'll take bids here or in PM, auction goes for 1 week from today, or untill BO is met. Click to enlarge Full Rascal (F) - check the stats here Startbid: tt+50 PEDS Buyout bid: tt+70 PEDS Click to enlarge Full Kobold (F) - Check the stats here...
  5. Lukipela

PC: Full Rascal (F) & Full Kobold (F)

I'm selling my low lvl armours (desided to stick to my Bear) so I need to know how much I can sell these full sets of Rascal and Kobold for. Any ideas? Thanks :)
  6. Lukipela

Activating an Epassporte virtual Card?

Sorry, problem solved :duh:
  7. Lukipela

1377 PED Bery Provider

Only my second ever global, then me & my socmate (and son :D ) got this nice loot. The kid had to choose between going to McDonalds or depositing enough PED's for a good hunt. Thank God he chose the PED's!! :laugh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Besides the stuff my screenshot shows...
  8. Lukipela

First hunting global - 77 PED w. items

Finally my first hunting global :D Conundacauda Mature worth 77 PED including some wool and armour parts
Back