Search results

1. K

Help: Can't Log In

Keep getting: Internal Error has occured. Please try to login again in a few minutes. Is anyone else having this issue?
  2. K

Selling: Merry Mayhem Foot Guards (M)

Mayhem Foot Guards (M) Selling the above Mayhem Foot Guards (M). This was a team hunt loot so all offers will be discussed with team members before final acceptance. Send all offers/bids just in case team wants a faster sale. SOLD!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. K-Max
  3. K

ETA on Fix for BAD FPS

I have reported this before and there has been couple updates since and issue just seems to persist or probably gotten worse. Issue: I normally play fine getting 25-55 fps sometimes little lower when billions of mobs or people in area, sometimes even higher in open sand areas with no trees...
  4. K

Question: Compet in Google Play

I think they took Compet out of open beta. It is not publicly searchable in google play store right now. It was there and searchable yesterday morning. A person that was not part of closed beta was able to search and download it just fine yesterday and another wanted to check it out this...
  5. K

Arena Battle Matches

After last two days of arena battles now that I was able to actually participate I am going to agree with some comments others made about arena battle matches. The +/- 2 level matching just does not work for pets at lower levels. It seems it should have to be = or +/- 1 level for pets level...
  6. K

GOLD Mine Bugs

GOLD MINES BROKEN 1. all levels of gold mines produce gold at the same rate, a lvl 1 and a lvl 4 seem to always have the same gold amount regenerated over the same amount of time. 2. sometimes when you transfer gold from mine to vault it just vanishes, a few times I moved 500 gold but vault...
  7. K

Game Design wierdness with shields and auto battle

A few things I seen that just don't jive very well I do not think. Issues I see and suggestions I think that would make the game better. Shields 1. Timer is broken it goes down before it should, mentioned this a few times but here it is again. 2. 1 day 100 diamonds with 120 hour cooldown? So...
  8. K

Shield Timer

Now that stability is a lot better. The next thing that will really need fixing is the Shield Timer problem. I play many cell and tablet games and know for a fact that if you can't trust the timers no-one will play the game or play for very long. I hope this issue gets resolved, timers have...
  9. K

Question: Notifications

Does the game use any sort of notification system at all? would be nice if it notified you when pets finished quests, you get raided, your gold mines are full and can be transfered to vault etc. Was just wondering if there is a system and it just not working for me or if there isn't one yet if...
  10. K

Bugs

Noticed a few bugs last night while playing the game and confirmed by other friends and soc mates also playing the game. 1. when you purchase the first extra slot in the pet stable it says it costs 10D but it removes 15D from your balance. 2. MA programmers still don't understand time. I went...
  11. K

Raid Information

Got raided for first time last night. I can see the time and the who and the info shows some GUID ID. Could that ID be fixed to show the details of the raid instead, like what was raided from me? GUID ID's don't inform me much about anything important :D
  12. K

F.O.M.A Shop #52

F.O.M.A. Shop #52 RE-OPENED Main Complex Block B Teleporter Head South East Second Shop to the Right Shop will Specialize in F.O.M.A. related merchandise (Mining Gear and Large Game Gear and Requested Products) Current Inventory: Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) - 109.37% Terra Amp 1 (L)...
  13. K

Televator Broken again

Genisis Star Tower Televators are broken again, can't select and use the televators need to press T to get out of the Tower floors. Release 15.8 update is when I noticed this.
  14. K

WTF help me understand I don't get it...

Strongboxes coated in dust, decay and stinking cobwebs. What on earth could be in this vessel of vileness you say? Cool stuff! Boxes contains regular Classified Strongbox items and may also contain the following special Halloween 2015 items: Creature Control Capsule Fury Hound Creature Control...
  15. K

UL Armor Protection BUG?

I just heard a rumor that UL Armor is not losing protection as it decays. Is this true? If MA did that to UnLimited armor they may as well remove all the Limited Armor from the game because whats the fucking point to pay markup if you get nothing worth while extra, the durability advantage...
  16. K

LVL 7 Common PETS

Need to update prices in my shop and not sure what they are selling at nowadays. Any help of what people have seen would be nice. thanks
  17. K

When is next WoF match

Is WoF canceled or when will the matches continue? Have not heard a word from anyone about next event schedule. MA posted we should be starting soon but I have not heard from Hurricane or any other official news about specific dates so we have time to plan for the match. This 1-2 day notice...
  18. K

Have a JUVENILE holiday and win some PUNY prizes!!!

DFA Sponsoring this event throughout December Don't Feed the Animals Society is sponsoring an event called "Have a JUVENILE holiday and win some PUNY prizes!!!" Anyone is invited to participate, just visit our society web site and register for the event. Rules are simple and anyone can...
  19. K

DFA Sponsoring "Quest for the Golden Turp'key" event throughout November

Don't Feed the Animals Society is sponsoring an event called "Quest for the Golden Turp'key" Anyone is invited to participate, just visit our society web site and register for the event. Rules are simple and anyone can win, just global on a Turp during month of November and be registered...
  20. K

Selling: Foma Shop #52

Selling Foma Shop #52, 3500 PED
  21. K

FYI: Do not trust the loot pill with this LAG

I was out hunting today and LAG was horrible and was using loot pill, thinking it was collecting and loot was just lagged I just kept going and hunting not thinking anything of it in first person. Then after a few minutes still no loot looked around there were no mobs and I never did get any...
  22. K

Is SLI Support on the way to being implemented?

I noticed that within last 6-7 months my GPU has doubled in usage % with all the new graphic changes, My GTX680 2BG card use to run at around 38-48% usage with about 250-400MB ram used. Lately while playing on Calypso in some area's the GPU gets up to 85-90% usage and up to 750MB ram used. I...
  23. K

amps no longer post?

do amps no longer post it is done and lock out mining on the tool until unequiped? very annoying not getting can't mine error when amp is expended. some may think it is great but I want to know I need to reamp...
  24. K

Selling: 100 and 150 PED Blank Masks For Sale

I have 2 Small (100 PED) and 1 Medium (150 PED) Make Up Mask Blanks for sale. These were crafted before the new avatar system and the small masks were reduced to 30 PED value. The 100 PED masks still decay at the same rate so they can be removed almost 4 times as many times before the masks...
  25. K

Can't Login

Can't log in. The screen just sits at the spot where it says "Loading..." and the spinner is spinning. Have not been able to log in all day so far. Anyone else seeing this issue? EDIT: Oh sure I type this post after 5 hours of pissing around, I try again it lets me in, imagine that.
Back