Search results

1. O

Question: Theories / Hypothesis, do they even matter ?

You kinda explained why you think they would do it, not why they actually do/don't do it. I would call it just a blind faith in your own words and beliefs, just as everyone else has their own opinion. It just happens that your opinion is quite far fetched and doesn't sound too serious. well I...
  2. O

Question: Theories / Hypothesis, do they even matter ?

I enjoy reading your posts but I honestly think that yours and Legions theories are bullshit - cause you just come up with a crazy ideas which have no actual economic or scientific basis from the MA's point of view. You haven't even bothered to think about why would MA develop sophisticated...
  3. O

Strash's mining Log

keeping tabs on your log , I sadly see the same results as I saw in my returns before I quit active playing because of this :rolleyes: At least you get some return in other professions as I recall from forum, so loss in mining maybe gave you couple of these big ubers in craft and hunt. and GL...
  4. O

PC: MD-50 - an old-school ore finder with awesome decay

my opinion - 500-1k from the usability point, 1-2k from the rarity. My guess for the target audience would be unamped cnd miner cause you cant find proper rares on cnd anyway and low decay can save a lot in a long term compared to lets say of-105. and at the moment on calypso there is not...
  5. O

FYI: Do you think MA will add more Vehicles than jsut cars?

I'm waiting for tanks. Oil and Explosive ammo consumption drains used in LG. That would look fun.
  6. O

FYI: Petition to let MA know we want to know what scopes and lasers do!

ahhh... the Legion's thread...:laugh:
  7. O

What will me done with OA #18 / #23 / # 30 and #37????

I think that logging in the webpage account is enough to keep items safe so if MA/FPC stay by their rules and banned players log in once in a while - those LA will be stuck for ever if MA won't do anything.
  8. O

Selling: Unlimited MA-102

it is pretty simple - amp markup(or savings from UL amp) depend directly on enmat/ore prices and now almost all resources cost shit compared to year or so ago and therefore price of your amp has gone down considerably. Also average tt return in mining has gone down by about 8-10%, so its not...
  9. O

Legacy of CSc. best mining society

ahahahah I'm waiting for an angry response from Mary Jane :laugh:
  10. O

FYI: Look it's legions mining blog :P

That's even better :D Extraction skillgain correlation with deposit finds...that's something I could never imagine by myself :D Sry that I hadn't read your full theory, i regret it cause it just keeps getting better and better :D
  11. O

sorry to disappoint you but there is another major flaw in your theory - bigger amps don't increase skillgain frequency or different skillgains. Only thing they do is - they increrase the amount by which skill is increased, which is almost directly proportional to the cost of the drop(like with...
  12. O

Legion, and how do you know that these figures are hexagons? maybe they actually are pentagons... heptagons...oktagons etc? From what kind of basis is this deducted? Because it sounds nice? :D There is a difference between a theory and a guess. Even for the stupidiest theories there should be a...
  13. O

like hell :D No way it will be like this unless you are lucky and hit big deposit, which willl just prove that you were a bit lucky in the right time. Yeah, I know - i'm nonbeliever but well, I can assure that I have cycled 10x more peds/bombs than you have so I have my own opinions. And the...
  14. O

Mining Scientists - A dying breed ?

About scientists - it's stupid to call yourself scientist just because you have crazy (conspiracy? :D ) theories which are just made up without actual proof and make conclusions which cannot be directly correlated with findings and research data. Just one question from me - WHY THE F* Mindark...
  15. O

Interesting fact: 0.999... = 1

it's simple to prove you're not proving anything :D 9*n (doesnt matter how many fractional numbers are there) = ~ 8,9999999991... .. it will never reach 9, therefore your proof ir wrong.
  16. O

Achievement: Improved Excavator Tier 1

you lose one item even in success.
  17. O

Achievement: Improved Excavator Tier 1

what a waste of one rare mining tool..to gain 5%speed or something :rolleyes:
  18. O

What is your Favroute Genre of Metal?

I listen to everything which has word "metal" in it's description :D but mostly groove/trash (Machine Head ftw!) and I dislike progressive metal cause it's not heavy enough for me and I tend to think that's not real metal (Strapping Young Lad is good though ) but all those new wave metal bands...
  19. O

Tier Upgrade Hof list...

no one knows and probably almost no one cares too :)
  20. O

Info: Testing ores refresh rate in mining

Well, from my personal experience you can hof in the same area atfer 5mins( at least on cnd). But im not sure if the exact coords count or just the same area. If you have some time you could try out my theory - i presume that ores refresh after some time ONLY if you leave that certain area. You...
  21. O

Annual Miners Event

i think too much lyst/oil(just not worth mining cause the most skilled minerrs just avoid it) and ruga and dunkel in your list, cause from my personal experience for ore like ruga really doesnt matter if you're using tk220 o vrx2000 - it's just insanely rare rare random drop ( like 1 claim per...
  22. O

SGA for Miners = BullShit

i don't even care anymore, i have come to terms that MA will always prefer hunters over miners cause they tend to lose more and deposit more - therefore they are better, ofc playerbase for hunters is bigger and they decay more ( like armors which i think goes straight into MA pockets not lback...
  23. O

Question: Largest Langotz claim Possible?

when i was decently skilled miner before VU10, I managed to get VIII with vrx2000+oa105, but happened only once, usually it was like you said - no bigger than V. But sry i don't have any pic, you'll have to take my word for it :)
  24. O

Selling: CND apartment+storage terminal

bump got some offer through pm, but i'll wait before accepting cause person wasnt sure he will have peds on time
Back