Search results

1. A

A Sign of Our Unhappiness

Ok nothing else has worked so maybe we should illustrate to MA/SDS/SEE how their "efforts" have affected the game and therefore their earnings. Let's post a list of people we KNOW have left or ARE leaving because of dissatisfaction with the poor efforts put in by the above companies to actually...
  2. A

Prediction Thread

Ok Q&A thread officially closed and we are told approx. 2 weeks to reply. Lets have predictions on ACTUAL timeline and how MANY of the major questions will be satisfactorily answered. My predictions. will be 3 weeks + before any reply 50% of questions answered 25% satisfactorily. Winner get...
  3. A

Possible Noob Sweat Fix?

Ok after a LOT of feedback from various threads here is my idea for a possible solution to the sweat/give noobs a chance situation. Make the sweat tool (can't remember name lol) tierable AND have decay. Make it no decay on first tier and decay thereafter. It will automatically tier at first...
  4. A

Where has FPC gone?

Last post I can find by any FPC personnel was the 13th? Did someone bomb there offices? Did a Raging Ambu eat them all? Anyone know why they have dropped out of sight and not answering mail?
  5. A

Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

Attn: FPC Just a few ideas that might help make the game more enjoyable and more in-depth. Homesteading: Open a large area of land for people to claim and homestead. People can claim a homestead for free BUT they have to improve it to keep it i.e. buildings, etc,etc. Set improvement goals vs...
  6. A

Sweat Petition Help Us MA!!!!

Was great to see Bjorn making an effort today to help the newcomers and improve the viability of the game. He bought a hell of a lot of sweat out of his own pocket. We all own him a great big THANK YOU!!! This thread is about getting as many people posting to show MA how much of an issue this is...
  7. A

So who buys sweat in bulk anymore? (10K +)

Was thinking all this talk about sweat and nobodies asking the important question "how many people are actually buying? and HOw much?" Would like to see what numbers there actually are.
  8. A

What are the latest sweat rumours?

Always lots of rumours about sweat. Thought it would be good to have them allp posted in one thread, so start listing them people. My contribution is there seem to be rumours that something good will be happening to sweat soon.
  9. A

Attention Akoz or anyone that knows AKoz

PLease clean out your mailbox so I can reply. I tried to reply and the system told me you have no more room. If someone can pass this on would be great. Thanks Alpha
Back