Search results

1. Licornéus

Selling: RARE : Caudatergus Skull

Haha, good point but the skull has just been bought by someone who knew what I meant ^^
  2. Licornéus

Thank you for your interest but it's not an auction. The price is indicated under the image.
  3. Licornéus

Buying: Viking (F) Parts

Hi, I know there is one set in the Divinity's Emporium (TP Mall, F1 13S) but the prices are not displayed. You should contact the owner (Divinity Deth Undefined) to have more details. Good luck !
  4. Licornéus

--SOLD-- Hello, I'm selling this Caudatergus Skull which has not been sold for more than a year via the AH ! The land owners and collectors should not miss this opportunity :) Price: TT+100 Contact me here or ingame.
  5. caudatergus skull

caudatergus skull

6. Licornéus

Buying: PLZ sell me ghost no foot !

Hi, You can already have it at the auction but, if you want to save some peds, you can take a look at the Buzz's Shop (Twin Peak Mall, Floor 3 #14L). All parts are sold for tt+10.23 except the harness (tt+13.31). I hope that will help you. Good luck ;)
  7. Licornéus

Buying: Archon Sword(s)

Hi, There is one sword at Deer Mall Floor 2, Shop 4. It's tier 0.3 and costs TT+1217. I hope it will help you. Good luck.
  8. Licornéus

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

Hi, There is an order in the auction house for TT+2100. I hope it can help you :) Good luck.
  9. Licornéus

Buying: looking/wanting a tophat male .

You can find it at Celia's Salon (Emarld Lake Mall, Floor 2 #4 L).
  10. skeleton head

skeleton head

11. Licornéus

Buying: archon sword

I saw one T0 for TT+1217 at New Oxford Mall (floor 2, shop 4). FYI :)
Back