Search results

1. Wistrel

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Might have to finally make that trip back to the land of ROCK to "get my whites whiter then white" then!! :D (Still not been back since they downsized... I hope it doesn't cause me to cry too much, certainly old RT really had some lovely landscapes. Are the events on a limited time basis? Or...
  2. Wistrel

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Aww sorry I missed this. I think I'm 20 about today ish... would need to search it out but it was some time around about 20th of April 2004
  3. Wistrel

Question: Skill scanner?

PS if he needs hosting tell him to prod me. Got a couple of options.
  4. Wistrel

might be worth PM'ing him. It's one thing to be slowly working on an update as time allows but he probably didn't want the site to be down
  5. Wistrel

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Out of interest, what method do you use to let people know when updates are available? Just this thread (maybe advertised in the app) or something else? Was thinking, if it was checking for updates, that would be a way of knowing how many are using it as it were
  6. Wistrel

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Does that include the arctic pants? They were very nice when still white
  7. Wistrel

I checked and yeh, can now wear the trousers and the boots and jacket again... but they really trashed on appearance though due to the previous decay
  8. Wistrel

Wow a voice from the past has spoken! Glad it can still work much the same way it did before. Sure all efforts/time frame will be appreciated
  9. Wistrel

Suggestion: Close down and retire Entropiawiki

I have an older copy of the DB from when it was made open source somewhere.... edit: doesn't seem to be on my PC... might be on the laptop or maybe work
  10. Wistrel

Some parts of EU website down

Historically the in game support avatars (as in this year) have been able to fix the website for me when I had issues there and then
  11. Wistrel

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

as long as.... oh dear we screwed then ;)
  12. Wistrel

So.... I heard that clothes don't decay anymore.... thought that was likely a bug but then saw it in the update release notes with some stated reason for it. I have a feeling a while back MA did away with condition limits on items too... so maybe these things are still usable? Not sure how...
  13. Wistrel

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Couple more nice looking resources MA may want to consider... Forest Environment Rainforest Environment
  14. Wistrel

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Thanks I don't think I have any of those in my DB
  15. Wistrel

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

I like the changes so far.... sorry that isn't very helpful. I liked the scuffing too... but then again I always wanted stuff to look worn/used/non perfect and shiney. Never liked stuff that looked pretty/shiney. One of the reasons I hated the vu9+ updates to the oranges. The original jump suit...
  16. Wistrel

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

So I actually felt the new armour was a tad too bulky for females for the harness compared to the old... As for the standard armour sets (pixie etc) I'd welcome a return to something based more on the ORIGINAL versions of these armours (not the vu9+ versions). I remember when Rascal looked...
  17. Wistrel

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

Out of interest.... how do people feel about the light front and back on say Vigilante? I was never keen on it, on the old version or the new... I wouldn't mind if it was just a dim glow though rather than a bright light. Happy to lose it altogether though. Not sure what purpose it solves other...
  18. Wistrel

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

http://fluffy.spacetechnology.net:5000/pe/bug/windows.jpg ,-)
  19. Wistrel

Maybe they planned to fund the testing with the last deed sale.... that went... "well"...
  20. Wistrel

These are the ones chatGPT could sort ,-)
  21. Wistrel

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Hey I recommend getting GPU-Z utility and maybe taking/posting a screenshot of the data when you are on the high FPS and another when you get the low FPS. Not sure but it might reveal something
  22. Wistrel

Can you explain what this pipeline issue is...? It's a bit of a vague notion and could mean quite a few different things or indeed several things combined? Taking a stab, it sounds like whoever is doing RT development doesn't have a way to receive and work with updates, and/or perhaps also, has...
  23. Wistrel

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback (Bit of a long shot but here goes...) Title: Allow dual mapping of actions where actions are mutually exclusive (cannot be performed at same time because they are scenario/domain specific) Description: Current: Example - I have f12 mapped to the flying vehicle down action. I'd like...
  24. Wistrel

Was it removed to stop botting I wonder...
  25. Wistrel

It feels like maybe there wasn't enough detailed capturing of how old stuff worked and the test plan was non-comprehensive. Sorta like they were missing a release quality assessor. Maybe they don't have the staff or AI for this. Not sure what the solution is. Maybe they need to give serious...
Back