Search results

1. F

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Hmm it should be a World game:laugh:, but unfortunately those sites are b& in where I live...:wise: I'll find other ways to register if possible:cool: :) and learning linear algebra with gloves on my hands :p:rolleyes:
  2. F

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

Bümp~ CCVII 207 二百零七 :cool:
  3. F

Icon Double Purchase... Deleteable?

Oo I suggest double purchase of MMS gives a "Great Entropia Arch Master MMS" icon :rolleyes:
  4. F

Delta Discounts - Calypso's TRUE Bargain Shop - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower

Man, Riker UL1 (L) Riker UL2 (L) E T C I guess I must pay a visit to your store (or pay vists) sometime! I find your shop is extraordinarily fluorished with useful stuff!!! Are the two still available?
  5. F

FYI: Be Super Careful With Vehicles...

Man... from what you said I need to be very careful before owning a car. What happens if it explodes as soon as I launch it? Everything might happen XD...
  6. F

Achievement: Sailor

Cool! If you combat on board I doubt if you would get the achievement Pirate. lol Good work for the good exploration!~
  7. F

Top 100 Mining

Gratz! Walking up straight to the top 100 isn't an easy thing :D
  8. F

Achievement: Castorian EnKnuckles-A Tier IV (TT fist)

I found out that iron and bronze challenges can make a person iron or bronze minded, just like poster of floor #1! I was still thinking whether getting my TT shortblades to tier <high> will be a good idea. It's tier 0.1 after 2 full repairs, but I still can't pursuade myself to TT it again...
  9. F

Extra movement, crouching, diving..

Well, I guess... 1. Squat as you said (CROUCH) 2. Lie down 3. Pretend death 4. 150 seconds beneath water and die 5. for you guys to think :D
  10. F

Creatures With Cocks?

suggest MA add this code XD if (avatar_age >= 18 && clothes_on_top == "doesn't exist" && user_control_panel_show_that_stuff) { display that.thing; } else { ban(that.thing); }
  11. F

Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

Bumρ Bumρ, Bumρ bumρ bumρ! +Reρ for cleαr-cut li$t! :laugh:
  12. F

Loot Window to include TT value

Same idea's gotten here! It's smart to do PED tracking automatically instead of right clicking each and trying to do the sum(A,B,C,D,...,Z,...)
  13. F

Question: Seeing the back of my head

You can do whatever you'd like to the mouse (slash, crush, eat it), with one prompt: make sure you don't click any "confirm" buttons before you've figured out what to do! :D I always do this when exploring a game.
  14. F

Question: Seeing the back of my head

*SIGH* Different games just have different mouse controls... XD I played this with another game alternatively, however, I always failed to remember the mouse controls. But there are always things that are the same. :silly2:
  15. F

Question: Avatar Size and PVP?

Just observed a pixel that has displacement XD
  16. F

CND nick name contest ~5000 synthetic ME Grand Prize

Paradise Foam never been there, I'm struggling to give a nickname... :D Paradise Foam.. (F.O.M.A reads like Foam, ugh!!!!...) hope foma doesn't turn into a load of foams :)
  17. F

Zychion Battle Series

one question... How to concert MA time to UTC? in case the 22:00 MA time doesn't suit my bio clock :D
  18. F

{Urgent Please Help }---- Trouble with graphics need support ----------

MANN!!!!! 2G RAM, and all the Windows 7 special effects on, it's sure to fail! I have 4G Ram, turned into minimum special effects for windows 7, and then set all to "high quality", with a few options "very high quality", safe and sound!
  19. F

Question: who is the most skilled sweater?

3 years ingame and still only 27 sg skills gained per year! :lolup:
  20. F

Bug ate my car!!

:confused: realistic version of pinball, really! :eyecrazy: MA's sort of enjoying this game!
  21. F

Question: about omegaton amplifiers

Well I guess this isn't quite the point here. Better rifle means focusing cost on rifles (I recently bought a double-SIB weapon Riker UL1, 10 times more expensive than opalo, and decays faster, but still with rather high eco and this is what inspires me). BTW Newbies have to max out opalo to get...
  22. F

Well, those guys are not in for the real cash economy in EU, and hated depositing money for a game that "s'hit's", so I guess they'd quit very soon , not caring for the a101s lent to him. Also, I've never deposited, but love the economy. that's why I kinda survive lol :ahh: I just hope MA...
  23. F

I had once called off playing eu for 3 years without logging on at all. hoepfully they didn't reset my account to zero! :tongue2:
  24. F

Do not put items on balcony!

Waiting silently for the birth of Prof LVL 99 Burglar / Thief! :eyecrazy:
  25. F

Zychion Battle Series

or like the game atlantica, they can make full hp of an avatar 10 times higher, with dmg done by weapon stays the same. that way, well, lots of ammo are consumed with exceptionally low return rate :eyecrazy:
Back