Search results

1. T

Mining Suggestion: Finder Info

I am hoping that each area still has there own AverageSearchDepth for this to apply. On the info page, instead of Averaging all three area together. Put each area's ASD under there given profession. Example Profession: Prospector Recommended Level: X Skill Progress: XX.XX% SIB: Yes, No...
  2. T

Duel Wielding Weapon Development Suggestion

Skilling up Both hands Hands should be duel slotted meaning single handed weapons should be equip-able to both hands. 'Duel wield weapon sets' would the foolish and lazy way to go about this..If anything create a duel wield weapon set...and then later try to make the system more open ended...
  3. T

LA12 Run Bug

Running in LA12 causes me to jump back every couple of feet. I'm not sure if someone has filed a support case for it but it looks like a bug.
  4. T

Port Atlantis & Swamp Camps Pre-Alpha Suggestion

Yea, this is still on the drawing board but I need to go to bed. LoL, I'll develop it some more later on today or tomorrow depending on how sleep works. Port Atlantis & Swamp Camps This blog will suggest a new way of developing PA and the North and south Camps into an integrated secondary...
  5. T

Ocean: Alpha Suggestion

Recent update to fishing system + Ocean skill adds(1/27/11) Ocean I'm going to tell you once again that these idea come from the community. I'm just placing them together and trying to expand upon them and will try to continue doing so as I play and watch the forums. This section will be...
  6. T

Developments & Suggestions

I'm of a strong mind to create a suggestion theme'd blog with peoples ideas stacked within mine. If I have anything written that you think came from one of your suggestion forums posts just PM and I'll try to credit you within the blog section that you believe came from your post. Write now I'm...
Back