Search results

1. Billy (BB)

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Please Add Me Hello, Please add me to the event ( Billy BB Braston )
  2. Billy (BB)

Top oldest societies

Dragons Shadow Elite 2006-02-09 03:16:10
  3. Billy (BB)

EUSoc offering soc web sites

B.U.M.P. :cool:
  4. Billy (BB)

B.U.M.P.......:wise:
  5. Billy (BB)

B.U.M.P.........:ahh:
  6. Billy (BB)

B.U.M.P yay :wtg:
  7. Billy (BB)

We are Players of Entropia Universe, we are also members of the society Dragons Shadow. We have been playing EU for a very long time and as long as we have been playing EU we have had our own web site. Over the years our web site has changed with better improvements and faster speeds. We have...
  8. Billy (BB)

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Billy BB Braston
  9. Billy (BB)

Ouch boooya

About XX ped thanx, Boooya and I will put it to good use. oh in TT value that is Remember you can come out ahead in PVP4 if you have a strategy and do it right. Don't let getting PKed once detour you from trying to make a profit. My biggest piece of advice is to get a car.
  10. Billy (BB)

eu getting update without ma posting a notice?

Selling the island is what they are doing, but it would be nice to know how long it will be down. EDIT: thanx for the info 3 hours okie going to bed nn
  11. Billy (BB)

Buying: Apartment in Calypso

Check auction man their is a few on their.
  12. Billy (BB)

Personas

Hello everyone, So I have been getting questions about why the left part of the persona is not showing in some peoples headers of their browsers, well I did some checking on this and here is what I found. "It will be anchored to the top-right corner of the browser window; however it will not...
  13. Billy (BB)

Skin for Team Speak 3

Here is a sneak peek of the Planet Calypso skin I did for team speak 3
  14. PCTS3

PCTS3

15. Billy (BB)

A compromiss to the current problem

Is this a rofl moment or what ? :lolup:
  16. ROFL Moment

ROFL Moment

17. Billy (BB)

Skin for Team Speak 3

Hello all, So I started a thread where I showed off some work I have done for Persona's here, in that thread I said I was working on some skins for team speak 3 well good news I just finished my first. You can see a preview and download it here. Anyway thank you all for the kind words and I...
  18. Billy's Sig PCF

Billy's Sig PCF

19. Billy's Sig

Billy's Sig

20. Billy (BB)

Personas

Thank you everyone, As soon as i am done with the Team Speak skins I will do more Firefox persona's as requested.
  21. Billy (BB)

Personas

Ok first off I am not really sure if this is the right spot for this but here it goes anyway. I was board and made this for anyone who uses firefox. http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/298628 currently I am working on building skins for Team Speak 3. If you want to see the one I did...
  22. Billy (BB)

Beacons!

HELLZZ YA!!! I WANT MY BEACONS just as much as anyone please :ahh:
  23. Billy (BB)

Question: If you could only own 6 sets of armor and 4 sets of plates what would they be?

Yup that would be my choice as well, nice selection that i will never see :(
  24. Billy (BB)

Should there be compensation?

I couldn't have said it better my self. Yes I do have sympathy for those that lost big items, I myself have a item with a huge MU and never once thought of teiring it up with a chance of losing it. I don't have the cash flow to make that kinda mistake and I was fine with that. For those that...
Back