Search results

1. S

Selling image artwork(only one selling)

well, so far, as i see, your artwork was already copied ;) http://images.google.de/images?client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Ade%3Aofficial&hl=de&q=centaura&btnG=Bilder-Suche&gbv=2
  2. S

Dentilope's Gallery - Main artist J.R.Segura

mate, i already said to you, its great. ppl, come and have a look at dentis work (and soon maybe some of mine too ;) ) he is a young uprising artists and maybe some day you will bite yourself, cause you didnt buy one of his pictures for only 300ped, which is now worth 30000 :D
  3. S

We're gonna be on TV!!

hell, even if it is a scam, it would be the best, i've ever heard of (why i didn't thought of that? ;) ). and if so, i think, it wasn't hurting poor people, didn't it? netherless, it would make it into pe history :D now, i don't belife it is and i am hoping, the report will make it to tv AND...
  4. S

How long have you played EU for?

got no activationmail anymore, cant remember any dates and support cant help, cause the account is too old. so, including my vacations from pe (still dont get used to eu) i could be one of the methusalem-noobs around here ;)
  5. S

FlyingDog proudly presents: East of Reality

just bump it :yay:
Back