Search results

1. JDaddy

Good luck all

In case I don't see you around, good luck all (can't say more or the thread will be removed) JD
  2. JDaddy

Selling: Skills for sale

They're all gone now, thanks for looking
  3. JDaddy

Selling: Trying to get rid of junk, below MU

All sold, thanks for looking
  4. JDaddy

Selling: Mindforce Chips

All gone, thanks for not looking
  5. JDaddy

Selling: Amps and Attachments

All gone, thanks for looking
  6. JDaddy

Selling: Full Armor sets and plating - Male, some w/o feet

All gone, thanks for looking
  7. JDaddy

Selling: Everything must go

All been sold, thanks for looking
  8. JDaddy

Will treat you right :)

After lots of fapping, finally unlocked treatment. Click to enlarge
  9. JDaddy

Nice springs

Been scraping bottom of storage for stuff to sell and decided to craft with some looted stuff tonight. Finally paid off: Click to enlarge
  10. JDaddy

Selling: Full TT Hermes Back Strap (M,L)

Doesn't look like many of these get sold through auction so I'm gonna try to sell here first. Click to enlarge SB: 700% -- received via PM BO: 850% Current bid 701% (via PM) Sold.
  11. JDaddy

Uber: Been a while

Been a long time since I've been able to post here, especially for hunting. Haven't even been able to log in and play much due to work, life, etc. so this came as a very nice suprirse. Click to enlarge Don't hate me cause it's a small mob ;) Nothing interesting in the loot window, mostly...
  12. JDaddy

Question: Martial Thigh?

Is there anything besides Eomon that loots Martial Thigh? I know there has to be a rare part for each armor, but its kind of ridiculous that the only mob that supposedly drops this part isn't even spawning.... Thanks in advance for any info.
  13. JDaddy

Haven't seen this in a while

Was shocked to see an A102 in my loot window tonight. Guess it's true everything can still drop :) Click to enlarge
  14. JDaddy

Uber: Holy conductors

Well I usually do a crafting run after each hunt depending what I came back with. Usually do Simple I springs, but for some reason chose conductors today. Very glad I did Click to enlarge
  15. JDaddy

Achievement: Med. Health & Avoidance

While I didn't achieve either during the triple skills, I'm sure they contributed. Finally reached the 150HP plateau: Click to enlarge And now I can avoid loot better than ever: Click to enlarge PS: All Skills natural
  16. JDaddy

Achievement: Finally got some sense

No more senseless combat for me :laugh::laugh: Those last couple of bars in the professional level seemed to take forever to come, but at last they are here. I'll have to enjoy this one as I doubt I'll be unlocking much after this one. Click to enlarge :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  17. JDaddy

Selling: Attention Colorers, tons of paint for sale below market

Time to sell off my insane collection of paints. Willing to split some of the bigger piles if you don't want it all. Will sell whatever you are looking for. Not an auction, if you want it, there's the price. If you want to make a lower offer I'll note it, but can't guarantee I'll accept it...
  18. JDaddy

Selling: Phantom (M) w/o footguards

Time has come to sell my beloved phantom armor. The armor has been sold, thank you all for participating.
  19. JDaddy

Helping others avoid dumbass mistake

Well, label me a dumbass, but I won a ticket to Angel's Maffoid Challenge III event. First time I've been in an actual event and didn't know I had to register the ticket before it started so when the bell rang I was teleported out and didn't get to participate :| I had thought just having the...
  20. JDaddy

Wounding Finally

Finally unlocked wounding: Click to enlarge
  21. JDaddy

Question: What loots fine hide now?

I've been through the mobs on entropedia that supposedly loot fine hide, but can't seem to actually get any. Does anyone know what is dropping fine hide lately, if anything? Thanks, JDaddy
  22. JDaddy

Medicine unlocked

Finally unlocked Medicine. Not sure how useful it really is, but at least its another skill to see green messages in :) And it finally gives me something worth posting on EF :) Click to enlarge
  23. JDaddy

Big thank you to EU support

For the first time in my almost 3 years in EU I had to submit not one, but two support cases last night. My GC reader is starting to act up and had a question regarding CC expiration dates. I submitted both requests last night about 11pm local time. When I got to work this morning (about 8...
  24. JDaddy

FYI about armor repair

Now, I've never been accused of being the most perceptive, but I noticed something for the first time tonight. When repairing armor, if you have an UL plate on a L piece of armor, then clicking the 'Repair Armor' button at terminal will not put that plate in for you. Just a heads up
  25. JDaddy

Who will win Merry Mayhem event?

Since I figure I have almost no chance at competing in this event (just can't spend the time required) thought I'd start a thread to get your thoughts on who will win the event. 2,000 EFD to the first to post the correct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Post must be made before the event ends
Back