Search results

1. M

Allo 85 ped

Lots of wool on this one, now I can knit myself some new armour I guess :tongue2: Click to enlarge
  2. globble

globble

3. M

Society Name Copied!!!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flatulence. Or something. I strongly suspect that Jitterbug, Grim Kid, the creator of the fake soc et al are all the same person (and I do use that word lightly in this case). Mindark can easily put a stop to this nonesense, unless they're the only online...
  4. M

Space Travelers , Beware !

Nice detective work Serenity, but no Sherlock Holmes award for you this time. The avatar 'Entropia TI Hangar 7 Air' is owned by a good friend of mine, and is indeed a legitmate pilot/hangar owner. The standard protocol is that no money is transferred until you're on the ship, or at least in the...
  5. M

Allo 77 ped

Not a biggie, I'm still working on a hof.. but this will do for now :) Click to enlarge
  6. jjj

jjj

7. M

Just squeezed this one in..

Barely a global, but hey! :p Click to enlarge
  8. M

Small Allo Global

Just a wee one, but every ped counts. Items were Ad implant and A101. Click to enlarge
  9. glob11

glob11

10. glob10

glob10

11. M

Allo 75 ped

Thankyou Lootius ;) Click to enlarge
  12. gglob9

gglob9

13. M

First time in HOF

Well done and gratz from all at NBK :beerchug:
  14. M

lol what is this car doing in hadesheim?

It's mine, but I can't afford oil to use it. No one steal my hub caps ok?!
  15. M

195ped Oil

Yay, good job Urban!
  16. M

N.B.K. Legion Rescue Mission

:cheer: Odd how globals tend to happen when on a rescue mission
  17. M

Apologies on behalf of the Natural Born Killers and the N.B.K. Legion.

*sigh* I really wish MA would have a minimum IQ criteria for joining PE, but then again I guess the game needs people like 'jitterbug' and 'the grim kid' to provide a more accurate reflection of the real world. Neg rep to jitterbug for obvious reasons, extra double supersized plus rep to...
  18. Stairway to Heaven?

Stairway to Heaven?

Undiscovered area of CND
  19. Strairway to Heaven?

Strairway to Heaven?

Undiscovered area of CND
  20. Myst_pe2

Myst_pe2

21. Myst_pe1

Myst_pe1

22. For Nelson

For Nelson

:)
  23. M

A Dirty Protest

Bored and pedless at Club Neverdie, I thought I'd express my feelings in the form of poop art. Click to enlarge Hope ND doesn't take offence, just joking around :laugh:
  24. cnd3

cnd3

25. M

Only just a global..

but a global is a global nonetheless! Click to enlarge
Back