Search results

1. H

Major Problem

doesnt say a word just a big blue screen of DEATH. Its very saddening as this is an awsome game but i wont be able to play it!!! Please help.
  2. H

Major Problem

im still having the problem and im afraid its going to do something to my computer because it says your system has recovered from a serious error. Please help me ive updated my video drivers and everything. I dont want to have to quit this game because of this.
  3. H

141 Ped Cornandacauda Mature

i wish i could kill animals. but alas im just a noob who doesnt have money to deposit in the game. woe is me :(:(:(:(:(:(
  4. H

Major Problem

Much thanks i wish you and your son merry times :)
  5. H

Major Problem

It didnt say anything i turned off automatically restart. It didnt do anything
  6. H

Major Problem

Hello whenever i play after like 10-20 minutes my game crashes and i see a blue screen for like a second i cannot understand how i am getting "the blue screen of death". My specs meet the minium i have: A radeon X700 graphics card 512 ram 3.0+ processor windows xp any help?
  7. H

Please For The Love Of God Help Me

Thank you all for your greatful posts :) I am suprised though because in game the community is so dull and no one helps anyone. Strive to survive attitude i guess? Ill check out the school of Lootius though :) *Edit* Yes im very interested in the school of Lootius how can i join? I live in...
  8. H

Please For The Love Of God Help Me

Hello, I just started this wonderful game but many aspects are flying way over my head. I have heard of this mentor system and would like to know how i can go about looking for a mentor. I just started today and need alot of help. I speak very good english, Catch on things pretty quick, Very...
Back