Search results

1. TommyDaGreat

Do you feel your overall loot returns have improved significantly?

They said "loot will improve FOR 98% OF THE PEOPLE", not that the returns would be 98%.
  2. TommyDaGreat

My 24th mining run on-stream (Using 2 x Lv 13 amps) + Compet Gameplay

I usually only do mining trips when I stream but this run went so awful that I needed some consolidation in the form of another game. So I swatted two flies with one hit and played some ComPet at the end of the video. If anyone ever wondered how ComPet plays out, this is your chance to see...
  3. TommyDaGreat

Idea for avatar statues...

As it is now, the avatar statue content is kind of useless unless you use them to advertise something. Which is likely the only thing they are usable for in their current form. How about adding a donation / gift button to them? So people can donate items or money and get a temporary in-game...
  4. TommyDaGreat

Selling: 555 PED bulk of low level weapons! (Storage cleanout)

Still selling this. Really don't want to TT anything in vain... My card reader didn't work so I could play for a month, but now I am back again!
  5. TommyDaGreat

Just how bad are the graphics bugs right now?

I have the first gen card reader / card and the shrews are minimalistic so opening it is or less impossible. However, I did start using the phone app now instead so I can play again! :yay:
  6. TommyDaGreat

I re-installed the game, and the issue disappeared after that. I can't play now though because my gold card reader is dead :P
  7. TommyDaGreat

Bump. Wanna get rid of this stuff to afford some Lvl 13 amp mining! :yay:
  8. TommyDaGreat

Selling a 555 PED TT bulk of low level weapons! All weapons are (L) limited. Great for mentors with disciples or newbies who want to skill! Items can be bought in stacks for the item of choice or at a big discount for the entire bulk. Offers for the entire bulk will go before stack offers so...
  9. TommyDaGreat

40 minutes from Kolmården Zoo, Sweden! (Including thieving mini-monkeys!)

I was at Kolmården Animal Park (Sweden) with my friend Natt and her boyfriend this saturday and recorded some awesome footage from there! The same night when I got back home, and the day after, I was heavily editing the movie non-stop and the end result is a 42 minutes long video, kind of in...
  10. TommyDaGreat

Question: Where are gameplay videos?

I already made a tutorial :P But tutoring on a stream just sounds weird xD
  11. TommyDaGreat

Question: Where are gameplay videos?

Why are there no gameplay videos of this game on YouTube? Can you only play it on the phone? I could swear I saw somewhere that a flash option or similar is available for PC play as well? Or does the beta have an NDA? Anyone? I thought youtube would be full of videos the first day it was...
  12. TommyDaGreat

HAHAHA... I uhh... Ran into an ... issue... while streaming...

LAUGH WARNING!!! :laugh: Ok, today's stream TOTALLY went wrong. :laugh: :lolup: But I don't think I ever had this much fun playing EU in my entire life before... :lolup: Oh, and don't forget the bonus footage at the end. ;)
  13. TommyDaGreat

I never had any problems before. The last few streams went by fine. But this time, things were weird. I did swap the location of my graphic card a few days ago though, because my computer had a crashing problem. Swapping to a different slot solved it. And to be fair, this might be the cause as...
  14. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Stories from Calypso - A Loot to the Past (The Project Entropia era...)

You forgot cloth extractors and weapon components! :O
  15. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Stories from Calypso - A Loot to the Past (The Project Entropia era...)

I took some time today to throw this video in my "Stories from Calypso" series together. I've been wanting to do this for a long while, but today I finally took my Vibrant Sweat Sitting Device off the chair and made it! Well, I was actually using the chair the entire editing process...
  16. TommyDaGreat

[Videos] Trying out some Level 13 Amps!

Part 2 Also, a very special thank you to Splooshi for the 10$ donation at the end! It was appreciated!
  17. TommyDaGreat

Run 17 , didn't go as well... Part 1
  18. TommyDaGreat

Mining run # 16 is out! After many months of being a way from EU, my calypso deeds finally gathered some money for me to do another run! And it went very well, so expect more mining runs in the coming days! Here are the videos from yesterday! Loot was good and I topped 50 viewers as max. Then...
  19. TommyDaGreat

Yay! Got my first Twitch donation!

That's Mario Maker for Wii U. Released a week ago. You build your own levels and try other people's stages. Contains Mario 1, Mario 3, Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros. Playing someone's stage here.
  20. TommyDaGreat

Yay! Got my first Twitch donation!

Finally, it happened! My very first Twitch donation! :yay:
  21. TommyDaGreat

17 videos from Närcon Cosplay Convention (Sweden)

Indeed... The Warhammer Costumes are extremely nice. Especially the two robots. Also I liked Claire from Resident Evil. She looked almost exactly like the character. The right face, body, clothes and everything. As for the girls... Alodia has to be the perfect asian girl... </3
  22. TommyDaGreat

Aaand, I just realized that I forgot to post mining run # 13. My pet snake died at the end of mining run 12 so when I recorded run # 13 I had my mind on other things. So that's why this one is called "Rest in Peace". There is a picture of her at the bottom right corner as well during this...
  23. TommyDaGreat

And here is the last one I did, around the same time as part 14. I didn't upload it until now because my stream on Twitch decided to split up into two parts for some reason, which forced me to convert it to youtube, download it from there, put them together into one long video, and reupload it...
  24. TommyDaGreat

17 videos from Närcon Cosplay Convention (Sweden)

As people might know, my YouTube channel is not only about Entropia Universe, it's also about other things. A few weeks ago, the swedish game/cosplay convention Närcon Summer 2015 took place and I made a DVD-like menu where you can click the movies to watch them. The menu itself is a bit creepy...
Back