Search results

1. TommyDaGreat

My 24th mining run on-stream (Using 2 x Lv 13 amps) + Compet Gameplay

I usually only do mining trips when I stream but this run went so awful that I needed some consolidation in the form of another game. So I swatted two flies with one hit and played some ComPet at the end of the video. If anyone ever wondered how ComPet plays out, this is your chance to see...
  2. TommyDaGreat

Idea for avatar statues...

As it is now, the avatar statue content is kind of useless unless you use them to advertise something. Which is likely the only thing they are usable for in their current form. How about adding a donation / gift button to them? So people can donate items or money and get a temporary in-game...
  3. TommyDaGreat

Selling: 555 PED bulk of low level weapons! (Storage cleanout)

Selling a 555 PED TT bulk of low level weapons! All weapons are (L) limited. Great for mentors with disciples or newbies who want to skill! Items can be bought in stacks for the item of choice or at a big discount for the entire bulk. Offers for the entire bulk will go before stack offers so...
  4. TommyDaGreat

40 minutes from Kolmården Zoo, Sweden! (Including thieving mini-monkeys!)

I was at Kolmården Animal Park (Sweden) with my friend Natt and her boyfriend this saturday and recorded some awesome footage from there! The same night when I got back home, and the day after, I was heavily editing the movie non-stop and the end result is a 42 minutes long video, kind of in...
  5. TommyDaGreat

Question: Where are gameplay videos?

Why are there no gameplay videos of this game on YouTube? Can you only play it on the phone? I could swear I saw somewhere that a flash option or similar is available for PC play as well? Or does the beta have an NDA? Anyone? I thought youtube would be full of videos the first day it was...
  6. TommyDaGreat

HAHAHA... I uhh... Ran into an ... issue... while streaming...

LAUGH WARNING!!! :laugh: Ok, today's stream TOTALLY went wrong. :laugh: :lolup: But I don't think I ever had this much fun playing EU in my entire life before... :lolup: Oh, and don't forget the bonus footage at the end. ;)
  7. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Stories from Calypso - A Loot to the Past (The Project Entropia era...)

I took some time today to throw this video in my "Stories from Calypso" series together. I've been wanting to do this for a long while, but today I finally took my Vibrant Sweat Sitting Device off the chair and made it! Well, I was actually using the chair the entire editing process...
  8. TommyDaGreat

Yay! Got my first Twitch donation!

Finally, it happened! My very first Twitch donation! :yay:
  9. TommyDaGreat

17 videos from Närcon Cosplay Convention (Sweden)

As people might know, my YouTube channel is not only about Entropia Universe, it's also about other things. A few weeks ago, the swedish game/cosplay convention Närcon Summer 2015 took place and I made a DVD-like menu where you can click the movies to watch them. The menu itself is a bit creepy...
  10. TommyDaGreat

Tetris Theme A - A Ca PÖ-lla version! (I was bored like hell...)

I was bored as hell, so I made this a few days ago. If you think it's slow, skip ahead to 2:13 because the song speeds up there! I am using the same clip for all tunes but with different speed/pitch. So it sounds a bit off near the start. ;P
  11. TommyDaGreat

Level 13 Amp Mining Stream - Live at 16:00 MA time! (In 2 hours)

I will do my 15th mining trip today at 16:00 MA time (or 18:00 Swedish Time, UTC +1). Welcome to my stream! Record so far is 15 new followers, and 44 simultaneous viewers in one stream! Let's break a record today! :yay: See you there in 2 hours! :yay: http://www.twitch.tv/TommyDaGreatest
  12. TommyDaGreat

HoF: [Video] Mining - 9106 PED Belkar (While Streaming on Twitch)

(The eyecandy starts at 21:30 if you dont want to watch it all...) Remember that time when I looted 18000+ PED off of a Daikiba Prowler a few years ago? This time Lootius has smiled on me once more, but in mining! Was running my first Entropia Universe Twitch ever! Not only did I break a new...
  13. TommyDaGreat

Tutorial: Woodcutting / Resource Gathering

I hope you like it! (I wanted to post it in the tutorial section, but there was no "new thread" button.)
  14. TommyDaGreat

Sweden does it again...

Remember when that Swedish TV hostess puked live on Tv? Sweden has done it again...
  15. TommyDaGreat

Stories from Calypso - Araneatrox Massacre in Old Hadesheim Capital

That's right! Upon packing tons of stuff today, because I am moving soon, I found this CD labeled "Araneatrox in Hadesheim" containing about 15 random video clips of this massacre with incredibly bad codecs. A few hours later, this movie is existing, about 9 years too late. So, let me present...
  16. TommyDaGreat

Stories from Calypso - Oddities from the Past

It's time for a new movie again! This time it's another episode of "Stories from Calypso" but this time I am not bragging about my Daikiba HoF, but instead showing off some bugs and oddities from the game throughout history and it's time as Project Entropia. I hope you like these kinds of...
  17. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Old Camp Icarus Randomness

I was bored a few weeks ago while shouting about my youtube channel in the chat around Camp Icarus and then some people in Pumpkin and Boorum PVP costumes turned up and turned it into a battlefield. I had no idea how to use that footage. But now that Camp Icarus has been revamped, I released...
  18. TommyDaGreat

Level 13 Amped Mining... Inside PVP3!

Sweat... Heartbeats... Insanity... Paranoia... All those are valid feelings and physical attributes that drag your mentality down as soon as you enter any lootable PVP zone! Going inside them can mean the loss of all the ores and enmatters with the shot of a single bullet! Death...
  19. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Soap Bubble Artisan (Mindforce? :P)

Was doing some christmas shopping today and I saw this guy blowing soap bubbles on the street. Well, the wind was blowing for him. Nonetheless, it was impressive to watch! Includes some slow motion and reverse clips as well to spice it up. Recorded using my cell phone so the picture isn't...
  20. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Goat Simulator MMO released! Biggest MMO competitor ever?

Coffee Stain Studios just released this in the latest MMO patch for the popular sandbox game Goat Simulator! And yes, I of course made a video about it! Tons of humor, weird moments and general goatiness! A lot of atmospheric quests, great looking scenery, lush landscapes, evil lava castles...
  21. TommyDaGreat

Fabled Cosplay Showreel!

I just created a cosplay showreel from Comic Con Sweden 2014 that I attended! Do you like this little video? A sequel is going to come too with even better costumes in it! :D
  22. TommyDaGreat

Anime - Sakura Diaries

Any anime nerds out there like me, who enjoyed this series known as Sakura Diaries? I have a lot of animes I like but this is one of my favourites because it's so emotional and dramatic! ^_^
  23. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Inside The Entropian

Hey! I have been movie-making again! Was dumping stuff in my in-game apartment today and saw the "The Entropian Issue # 1" lying on my table. After thinking about it for a half second or so, I decided to make a video of it. This magazine was released in march 2006 and was supposed to be one...
  24. TommyDaGreat

[Video] Kirakiba Loots

I've done the Shinkiba ring event at Chug's Hideout a few times so I wanted to see what the Kirakiba dropped. These are 13 loots from it... And some random bugs.
  25. TommyDaGreat

[Videos] Trying out some Level 13 Amps!

If anyone has ever thought the idea of using Level 13 amps against their better judgement, like me, this is an example of how the mining trips can go. I will continue to do a few of these as long as I can afford them, which won't be that long. They are great for skills and quests, but for the...
Back