Search results

1. AtamiKiangola

MA is leading an unfair game

Hi, I'm not online playing anymore, only for selling some skills now and then. Over the last couple of years I have withdrawn more than a million peds, and I always got my money back within the respected duration. Normally I don't post these things, but I'd like to reassure everyone with...
  2. AtamiKiangola

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

Karma for "stealing" 1000$ from me in the past. Atami
  3. AtamiKiangola

Info: Current Withdrawal time

I withdraw in $ and conver to € when the time is rght. Deposit avg : .75 , conversion on .92. Second wave withdrawals ... 10k$ committed, remains $ account for now IRL No prediction required !
  4. AtamiKiangola

shops advisor NPC

Discussed in 2010 and implementation for 2060 I believe :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  5. AtamiKiangola

Selling: Large appartement 13G "AI" in Sakura City

Sold for 870 as suddenly everyone started contacting me ingame :-) Sub-zero, sorry for "breaking" the deal at 600, fortunately I was able to stay in touch and give you a chance to bid higher. I respect you couldn't afford it. In the end, I just want to get the highest possible price, I hope you...
  6. AtamiKiangola

ok, I'm coming online now then
  7. AtamiKiangola

You are lucky, not to late ... got an unexpected visitor and failed to go online. Can you come online this evening? Ashi , 20:00 MA ?
  8. AtamiKiangola

Ok, noted ; let’s meet up in ashi
  9. AtamiKiangola

Bump ; immediate BO = 600
  10. AtamiKiangola

ok thx ... let's wait 7 days then. if no higher bid it is yours. not sure what the price is, but I think it is double, so you might be in for win :) Atami
  11. AtamiKiangola

What would happen if I TT the deed ? :laugh:
  12. AtamiKiangola

Hehe, as I mentioned in all honesty in PM ... to much trouble :) Check out the app by visiting it, IRL one does not decide on pictures ;-) About the rent, that was set to 0 like 5 years ago by MA ? I'm sure you know this. I'm afraid they won't make it sub-zero hihi Cheerz, Atami PS : The...
  13. AtamiKiangola

looks like it is going to the auction end of the week :-)
  14. AtamiKiangola

get your own place before the auction sells it
  15. AtamiKiangola

Selling a large apartment, PM me your price. Atami
  16. AtamiKiangola

Selling: (Unique) opportunity - Taking offers on Full Sentinal Female - UL !!

As I mentioned, first come first served. SOLD !
  17. AtamiKiangola

Bump with meeting template When : __:__ UTC Where : ___ Window : 15 min. Who : ___ :) Atami
  18. AtamiKiangola

Meeting attempt 1 this evening, let's try again some other day. Meanwhile a free bump, first come first serve Atami
  19. AtamiKiangola

Sales pending, but lost faith in people PM's. So meanwhile SB=BO : -1K First come, first served. Who will be uber protected ? Getting rid of the armor in 2018 asap. Reg, Atami
  20. AtamiKiangola

Dropped BO and SB with another 1K, gotta get rid of it.
  21. AtamiKiangola

Was sick, back now Hapoy new year and get this armor plz. :-)
  22. AtamiKiangola

Another person interested, but AUDs not preferred. As I said, it must go so even with 3 parties holding on/off I'm going to lower the BO and SB with 1K (and if it wasn't clear until now, it was tt+price ofc ... I added it to avoid confusion).
  23. AtamiKiangola

Happy new year !! I wish this armor finds a new owner
Back