Search results

1. jak

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

Hi, So, I'm one of maybe half a dozen or more players who have slugged out this "game" for over 20 years now. And I'll be honest, I feel like some sort of reward or something would be appropriate for all players! Other games do this or similar with great success so this isn't any new concept...
  2. jak

Selling: WTS - [A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected] (This sale is on pause. Can you break the pause?)

Hi, I love this gun, it's truly fun to shoot! The cost to use it is very low and you can hunt for a very long time on a low ped budget!!! A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected Tier = 7.99 TIR = 85 I will keep it until I have something better to shoot, so if you want to buy it you have to have a...
  3. jak

Selling: WTS - [Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2]

Hi, I have this amp for sale. Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2 Please give fair offers. I'd prefer peds, or possibly tokens. Thanks. jak
  4. jak

Selling: WTS - [Christmas Ring 2020]

Hi, I have this ring for sale. Christmas Ring 2020 If you want it, you know what it's worth! Please provide fair offers, here, PM or in-game. I'd prefer peds but open to any offers. Thanks. jak
  5. jak

Info: Entropia Exchange suggestion!

@My|MindArk @Ludvig|MindArk I just thought up a brilliant idea how to make the exchange work better. In the trade UI build in an option where players can trade any shares they have to another player. It would show in the trade windows like normal ptp trades but would move shares from one...
  6. jak

jak's Shop

Hi guys, Please find my shopkeepers at my Snug located just North of Hestia TP /wp [Calypso, 66937, 76516, 104, Hestia TP] My shop location is here: /wp [Calypso, 66901, 76642, 104, jak shops] (copy past the above line in-game and you will get a waypoint for my shopkeepers.) Items in my...
  7. jak

Selling: Set of HAZEN (male) 6 out of 7 parts! (SOLD)

Hi! I’m considering selling my, almost complete, set of Imperial HAZEN armor! I will ONLY sell the 6 parts together, not selling individually. A full set sold for over 75k not too long ago so I’m thinking on selling my set for around 64.3k BO!!! My set is only missing thighs, and I can tell...
  8. jak

Selling: Cleaning out some old stuff

Selling all these things that have been collecting dust. I will not sell lower than auction or current market value so please don't lowball. Otherwise, open to any reasonable offers. [Leprechaun Gold Pet] These items are on back burner but if right offer they may be sold: [Corrosive Attack...
  9. jak

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

This is a video cut from the stream of SOLO doing LAN 2022 where MindArk attended and did a short Q&A. You can find the full Twitch video here: Here is the snippet of the Q&A part only I uploaded to YouTube in case the Twitch video isn’t available. Enjoy!
  10. jak

Info: New Treasure Island mob map

I made this map for a complete list of mobs and locations of each mob. It's missing all the boss mobs and might have some typos etc. Please let me know and I'll update the map. Enjoy! Bosses seen: Big Bertha Diablo Big Bulk 01 Purger (not marked on map yet) Due to PCFs image compression...
  11. jak

Uber: Uber! Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified

So, I'm still a nub but need to post this since it took so much work! It took me many years of winning Mayhem events, slowly earning points, saving up and finely all my efforts paying off with this uber ATH loot!
  12. jak

Selling: Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified. (Sold)

New - Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified I’m getting this item from the Mayhem Vendor and I was told an insane evaluation of the price and at that price I will sell, otherwise I will keep. Buy out is 500,000 PEDs Will consider Deeds, A Starfinder/Priveteer/MotherShip, LandArea, etc in trade.
  13. jak

Suggestion: Make loot pill time stack!

Hi, Most of us have lots of adj loot pills! And it gets annoying having to time the end of one pill with the start of another. In most cases we wast some time taking a pill early! Please make the time on the loot pills stack at lease 1 or 2 pills!! I think everyone would want this! Thanks
  14. jak

Land Plot idea - MOB/Animal Pen

We need an addition to the land plots. This addition is to add an "animal pen" / "MOB pen" function able to be added to Land Plots. This "MOB pen" would be a place any player could build on their plot and would be similar to the current Land Area system where you can add a DNA to make mobs...
  15. jak

Selling: Ancient Red Scorpion t4.46 (sold)

Selling this very fun toy! Those that know this gun know it's value. There is even an in game Chat channel set up just for this weapon! :D Wiki Price is set at 6k but is negotiable. This and other items will be in my ShopKeeper at: /wp [Calypso, 66901, 76648, 104, jak SKs] (copy the above...
  16. jak

Selling: Combustive Attack Chip 6, First Gen t2.39 (sold)

As title says, selling this nice chip! I've used this chip since about 17 years now! Been waiting for MA to fix the reload back to old times but MA has been slow. Who knows with new Engine they might fix it! Wiki I'm looking for around 4k, price is negotiable. This and other items will be...
  17. jak

Selling: Omegaton A105, Improved (SOLD)

Selling this nice amp! Best UL eco in game! Wiki Looking for around 2500 PEDs, price negotiable. This and other items will be in my ShopKeeper at: /wp [Calypso, 66901, 76648, 104, jak SKs] (copy the above and past in chat to add waypoint to in-game map.)
  18. jak

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML-45 t7.01

Selling this old school PK weapon! This is a decent PK weapon since it does over 223 pure penetration damage at 145m range. With range enhancers it is an amazing tagger, over 200m!!! Wiki Looking for around 5k, price negotiable. This and other items will be in my ShopKeeper at: /wp [Calypso...
  19. jak

Selling: Gold Rush Armor Set (M) t5 (SOLD)

As title says, selling this amazing set of armor!!! To my knowledge the highest tier set in game!!! I got all the tier HOFs so far. Enhanced at tier 5 gives one of highest Electric protection in game! Perfect for RDI !!! The set has an 8% skill boost for Paramedic. This is why I bought...
  20. jak

Selling: Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted t2.99 (sold)

As title says, selling my backup driller! The thing is great but I also have imp so no need for this one. Wiki Price is negotiable, however I'm looking for around 15k This and other items will be in my ShopKeeper at: /wp [Calypso, 66901, 76648, 104, jak SKs] (copy the above and past in chat...
  21. jak

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7 (sold)

As title says, selling this nice amp! Wiki Price is negotiable, but looking for something around 14k Looking for pure PEDs or Deeds. This and other items will be in my ShopKeeper at: /wp Calypso, 66901, 76648, 104 (copy the above and past in chat to add waypoint to in-game map.)
  22. jak

Buying: WTB - Summer Ring 2016 (no longer needed)

Hi, like the title says, I’m looking to buy a Summer 2016 ring! if you have one for sale I’m interested! Thanks, jak
  23. jak

HoF: Biggest hunting HOF to date!

24. jak

New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

MindArk introduced probably the BEST pet to date!!! This pet is kind of hard to get, unlike other pets it involves first looting an item that is used as a sort of key then that key is used in the RDI instance C1 to open a door that then gives you the opportunity to tame the pet. Pet Buffs...
  25. jak

Selling: Ranked FlameThrower t5.29 (SOLD)

Hi, Selling this fun toy, it pairs great with an Arsonistic TEN or FEN chip, stacking damage!!! It fits a Beast BLP amp. It gives nice BLP sniper and Ranged BLP skills!!! Ranked FlameThrower wiki Please give me offers! I'm open to any reasonable offer! :) Thanks This and other items will...
Back