Search results

1. Ferdiad

Selling: OA101L~105L & MA101L~105L Unlimited Blue Prints

Back from holiday bumporz...:D Individual offers would like to keep it as a set...
  2. Ferdiad

Selling: Bulk OA104Ls

Taking orders now for today :D
  3. Ferdiad

Selling: Bulk OA104Ls

As above selling bulk, 10+ unit discounts available CND atm :) Happy Hoffin :D
  4. Ferdiad

had some offers :) bump for more
  5. Ferdiad

I am selling various bp's IRL way too busy, not any time for EU anymore... I would like to sell as a set, these are pretty much my second set of bps I have gone through...: OA101 ~ QR 99.9 OA102 ~ QR 45.1 OA103 ~ QR 93.5 OA104 ~ QR 100 OA105 ~ QR 53.7 MA101 ~ QR 14.9 MA102 ~ QR 20.4 MA103 ~...
  6. Ferdiad

No Skill Implants to prevent people from leaving?

Combination imho... 1. if you can't chip and sell and you otta peds, guess u have to depo or wait... so this would mean more peds ingame potentially 2. no chip out means that ppl have no choice but to stay its MA's world not ours, they would be called "GOD" Fera
  7. Ferdiad

kewl welcome been out of game IRL keeping me too busy, hope to be on today :)

kewl welcome been out of game IRL keeping me too busy, hope to be on today :)
  8. Ferdiad

playing on a laptop?

acer aspire gfx: 9600M 2 Duo Intel Works good on med & high, need to spend time tweaking/drivers to see about max experience but works good for now :D and it was $1k Cdn not $2k like others ;p Fera
  9. Ferdiad

A Request for the Power of This Community!

I would have to agree about the timing issue, seems like now isn't the best time to get favorable reviews...:eek: GL with your efforts, subscribing... Fera
  10. Ferdiad

HitRate

I hope so too, yest i had decent return at CND (yes as it stands) also using vrx2k and pros lvl 46... reversing the nerf, nah that would make skills worth somthing :scratch2: Fera
  11. Ferdiad

Appartement owners fu....

There are many shops empty BUT I have a shop that is "CURRENTLY" empty because MA is working on them for next VU... as soon as I could log in, i went to populate it, now all my items are missing that i put in the shop... There are many of us working the shops actively so your generalized...
  12. Ferdiad

Inventary and Storage ...... waiting 0%

I have this issue with my laptop (it doesnt meet their posted LOW requirements) when i log in with a PC that can take VERY HIGH settings, this is not an issue = no hang up in storage. Hoping that when optimization occurs that this will let me "squeak" in with my laptop, can't afford the $1k to...
  13. Ferdiad

real estate values seriously effected

I dont envision this being the end of the mods from MA... things are gonna change when working on apts/shops. Some will benefit others will lose just look at cnd, some ppl are upset about storage etc. etc. When the VU's for apts/shops are implemented, this will tell all. GL Spod, hold tight...
  14. Ferdiad

Appartement owners fu....

Interesting topic as I own apt and a shop... Storage at CND would make things much easier for me, I could actually make amps/weapons up there cause i could actually keep the items at an accessible location :yay: it also will make mining alot faster cause you can just drop off at storage and...
  15. Ferdiad

Fera's Matter - CND & Planetside

L8 night bumporskiltzkin
  16. Ferdiad

Updated Interface Panels for VU 10.0

I really hope the make a reverse shopkeeper where ppl can sell into it, the code is already there for the banks, just need to reuse it :) Forgot to add the special Claim finder tool that would direct us to the claim :) Fera
  17. Ferdiad

Restocked with 105s on special this week...
  18. Ferdiad

Great prices bumporz
  19. Ferdiad

Sat afternoon coffee bumporz :D
  20. Ferdiad

Hi All, 2 locations to serve your mining needs: Sakura Koufuku A#3 --> Run east from tp and Koufuku is first building, --> Run inside and turn left at the shop sign, --> A#3 is in front of you. CND - Shop #37 --> Go to your closest Teleporter and select the Main Complex South. --> Go...
  21. Ferdiad

Buying: manu electronics

Still looking for these skills :D
  22. Ferdiad

Bringing it up :)
  23. Ferdiad

Still looking :) Fera
  24. Ferdiad

To the top, still looking... Fera
  25. Ferdiad

Selling: avatar for skills

subscribing to see how this works out, seems like a 'bulk skill sale' rather than purchasing a ava... Gl Fera
Back