Search results

1. Jay Lee Beene

41126 Proteron ATH

This caught me a bit off guard. Logged and it was the 1st mob I killed. I've been playing EU for 6 years and this is my first ATH. w00t! :eyecrazy:
  2. Jay Lee Beene

Selling: Full Protector of the Empire (M)

Selling my PoE (M) set. PED's only. SB and BO: 80k
  3. Jay Lee Beene

Selling: Full Shadow (M) Unlimited

I bought this Shadow set recently and no longer need it. PED's only. SB and BO: 105k
  4. Jay Lee Beene

12448 Ped - Oa-102(l)

Well, it's been about a year since my last big one. I kept seeing big crafting loots tonight so figured I'd global chase... Click to enlarge
  5. Jay Lee Beene

Sculpting Unit Silent HOF

I've looted some nice ESI's, etc. and haven't bothered to post them here. Figured I'd post this one since it's a nice item. Would be nice if MA fixed the Windoze Vista print screen problem so I wouldn't have to use my camera for screen captures... Click to enlarge
  6. Jay Lee Beene

Beene's Hunting P&L

This thread was inspired by Star. I keep track of my hunting P&L after each hunt so figured I'd post it in a thread for a short while. Each hunt I use 60k light cell and 10k medium BLP (700 PED). Gear: Ghost+5B, Gremlin+5B or no armor depending on mob. Mod Merc with A106, (2) Gargul, Hanzor...
  7. Jay Lee Beene

BUYING: Improved FAP

I'm looking for an Improved FAP. PM me if you have one for sale.
  8. Jay Lee Beene

SELLING: IMK2 (or trading it for MM)

I'm selling my Improved Justifier MK II (imk2). The reserve and buyout price is 165k PED. Also willing to do an even trade for mod merc.
  9. Jay Lee Beene

WANTED: Mod Merc & Imp FAP | SELLING Sup & imk2

Okay guys, I currently have full supremecy and imk2. I'm trying to switch to imp fap and mod merc. Open to trade, buy, whatever. I'm only looking to sell my sup and imk2 if I have a mod merc or imp fap lined up. Help me get this deal done. :)
  10. Jay Lee Beene

LA-05 Beene's Longu Land | Amertha (20000,11700)

LA-05 Beene's Longu Land | Amethera (20000,11700) I needed a place to link to regarding info on my land, so here it is. LA-05 (Longu Land) Amethera (20000,11700) Maturity: Guardian-Alpha 4 DNA's at maximum density - most dense Longu land 4.9% hunting / 4.9% mining tax A few TP hops north of...
  11. Jay Lee Beene

Buying Adjusted FAP

I'm looking for an adjusted FAP. Help me out here peeps.
  12. Jay Lee Beene

LA-05 Longu Bash - Sunday, August 5th | 17:00 and 19:00 MA

2 events schedule for Sunday, August 5th: LA-05 (Longu Land) Amertha (20000,11700) Maturity: Guardian-Dominant (some Provs and Alphas) 4 DNA's at maximum density (plenty of Longu) 17:00 MA Start Time 1.5 hours Most total loot wins 15 PED tickets 1st Prize: 300 PED 2nd Prize: 50 PED 3rd...
  13. Jay Lee Beene

LA-05 Longu Guardian - Dominant | Beene's Longu Land

Beene's Longu Land Maturity: Longu Guardian - Dominant (some Prov and Alphas) Density: Maximum Densest Longu Land with 4 DNA's Land Area 05 - Amertha (20000,11700) North of the Nate Valley TP Recent Loots: Aurora Arm-guards (L) Emik T10 (L) Empty Skill Emplant (L) Gremlin Thigh-guards Tiger...
  14. Jay Lee Beene

3.9% Tax | Longu Alpha - Stalker | Beene's Longu Land

Longu Guardian-Alpha| Beene's Longu Land Beene's Longu Land Maturity: Longu Alpha - Stalker Density: Maximum Densest Longu Land with 4 DNA's Lowest Longu Land Taxes - Currently 3.9% Land Area 05 - Amertha (20000,11700) North of the Nate Valley TP Recent Loots: Aurora Arm-guards (L) Emik...
  15. Jay Lee Beene

14263 Ambulimax Mature

Wee. The black thing is a diamond. Click to enlarge
  16. Jay Lee Beene

LA-05 Public Events Enabled

I have enabled public events on my land for the rest of February. This is a good opportunity for the public to create/promote events and also profit. :eek: Amertha (20000,11700) Longu Guardian-Alpha
  17. Jay Lee Beene

LA-05 (Big Longu) DNA Set to Guardian-Doms

In conjunction with Boris' Longu Duplex Event occurring on Sunday, I have set all DNA's to Guardian-Alpha in order to make the event more hunter friendly. I plan to leave it this way for a while. Good luck!
  18. Jay Lee Beene

Ambu Provider HOF

7661 PED Ambu Provider So, I had some really good luck about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been losing around 200-350 PED/hunt. I was getting very frusterated and then this happened. Click to enlarge
  19. Jay Lee Beene

Beene does it again - 3 HOFs in 4 days

I think only loots over 1000 PED TT are supposed to be posted here. But... Click to enlarge
  20. Jay Lee Beene

~1k PED Longu

I hit this yesterday: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51613 I hit this today: Click to enlarge 955 PED + 39 PED tax + aggresso markup = 996 PED. Sorry, too excited to not put it in the uber area. Plus, HOF's 2 days in a row...how often does that happen :)
  21. Jay Lee Beene

Should I increase the Longu maturity on LA-05?

Right now, there are 2 Longu areas that have the same maturity set. Mine is a bit further from a TP, so naturally the activity is a bit less. I am considering bumping the maturity back up to Longu Guardian-Old Alpha or Prowler, or maybe even up to Stalker levels. (Longu Alphas and higher...
  22. Jay Lee Beene

Ambulimax Provider HOF - w00t

Was wondering when my next HOF would come. Just got back from vacation last night and then this came. :) Click to enlarge
  23. Jay Lee Beene

Skill value down, ESI prices up?

Since the skill nerf, I have been keeping a close eye on the value of my skills using entropiatools.com. I voiced my concern about the nerf in the original thread. It's obvious that ESI prices are going through the roof (MA please start dropping more). But, what is adding to my concern is...
  24. Jay Lee Beene

January 7th 21:00 Free Longu Event - 150 ped prize

Date: January 7th Time: 21:00 MA time Duration: 1 hour Place: Amertha - LA-05 (20000,11700) Mob: Longu Old - Alpha Rules: Tickets are free. Come get one at the land marker. 50 tickets available. Most loot wins. Prize: 150 PED The first of many to come. Enjoy!
  25. Jay Lee Beene

Beene's Longu Land @ 3.9% Tax

Now that the Fall Hunting Competition is over (thank you for all who participated), I have lowered the taxes on my Longu Land (LA-05 - Amertha - 20000,11700) to 3.9% until the next competition begins. I have 3 shopkeepers on the land. One for cells, one for BLP and the third with mines, probes...
Back