Search results

1. Kitten

Arkadia: Gold Rush 2014 - Hunting Division

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2014-hunting-division.11548/ Gold Rush 2014 - Hunter Division Event Starts : 8th January 2015 - 8th February 2015 ​ Attention Gold Rush Enthusiasts The Gold Rush fever is upon Planet Arkadia once again. This years event comes with outstanding prizes...
  2. Kitten

Arkadia: Gold Rush 2014 - Mining Division

From what I understand mindark will be doing the tracking and reporting so its all automatic >^.^<
  3. Kitten

Arkadia: Gold Rush 2014 - Mining Division

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2014-mining-division.11549/ Gold Rush 2014 - Mining Division Event Starts : 1st January 2015 - 1st February 2015​ Attention Gold Rush Enthusiasts The Gold Rush fever is upon Planet Arkadia once again. This years event comes with fantastic prizes...
  4. Kitten

Planet Arkadia Crafting Event - The Mighty Forge

I sooooo hope I get a win one of this event day I need 2 of those bp and at 100 QR thats incredible!
  5. Kitten

Realistic price on UFO these days?

full infos
  6. ufo

ufo

7. Kitten

Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

Upon completion of each Quad-Wing Equus auction, the winning bidder will receive a special NanoWarp I device that provides warp capability for Equus-class ships, along with a Space Thruster device that allows for atmospheric entries and departures. Both the NanoWarp I and Space Thruster devices...
  8. Kitten

Pricecheck: NI LAs, shops and houses

MY NI booth at the CND TP does very well actually ^.^ its just a big pain restocking it hehehe
  9. Kitten

Buying: Pub hat (m)

I craft those if your ever at arkadia >^.^<
  10. Kitten

Shop: Party lights

One neato thing about them is the part you drop is one of the legs so they can be made to stick outside your land :laugh:
  11. Kitten

Shop: Party lights

Now stocking Party Lights at Oxford Deer mall Level 2 shop 4 >^.^<
  12. Party Lights

Party Lights

Party Lights
  13. Party Lights

Party Lights

Party Lights
  14. Kitten

Help: Entropy the Purger - no loot - support case...

this has happen multi times on uber level oratan lancers in ark events before. Maybe this time mindark look into this? >^.^<
  15. Kitten

Shop Sales are not reported in notification log, only in transaction log with no detail

I had one offline sale report ok yesterday then 2 that did not so they must be trying some kind of back end change
  16. Kitten

Halloween Mayhem 2014 Results

Thats incredible scope! big grats
  17. scope2

scope2

18. Kitten

Achievement: Worst 'No Loot' Ever

last week we got a no looter on a Oratan Lancer Immortal lvl 1796 so I think thats the ATH worst lol
  19. Kitten

HoF: Merry Mayhem 2014 hof with item of note

huge caped grats >^.^< Lootsifer looked down on your sacrifice of peds and found you worthy
  20. Kitten

Which shops/malls are the most visited ones?

from my multi world shops and what I see in game for sure the arkadia shopping centres is busiest
  21. Kitten

new vamp cloak

another way to think of it is if your brand new +12 hp is a BIG % boost. if your old time 350 hp having 12 extra is MEH
  22. Kitten

Modernize space travel :)

just give each PP a % ownership in space based on their planet activity / population and them them all contribute and do group effort projects for space >^.^<
  23. Kitten

Achievement: I think I can post this here? :)

wow big grats! >^.^<
  24. Kitten

Info: How to Carry HOF and Gloabl Loot to safety

ohh I bet so never thought of that one :o
Back