Search results

1. Faflick Stanton

Armax Complete Skull

Hey quick question. We looted an armax complete skull, tt is 39ped, what kind of loot is this? Is it a rare item or something that should be tt? Sorry, kind of a noob here and just don't want to tt something if it is a rare loot for a dna frag or something. Cheers! Thanks for input. ~Faf
  2. Faflick Stanton

Mary Jane - THE RETURN

You really need to create a thread to let the world know???? Get over yourself. And please close/lock this thread, tired of looking at it, 8 pages long... I'm sorry I added to the misery.
  3. Faflick Stanton

Please let guns on vehicle can damage mobs

so when I'm in the wild out hunting and some jackwad comes along with his VTOL and kills my mob? There is no logical reasoning to let the vehicles kill the mobs. Bad enough they do it to pk you and steal your mob...
  4. Faflick Stanton

Help: Cant login Timout error!

Yes it looks like that particular server is experiencing difficulties, we couldnt cross the server line west of aegis.
  5. Faflick Stanton

PvPing on Amethera LA's

Fix the damn bugs. I know if I owned an LA on amethera and people were driven away because of this bug, I'd be screaming bloody murder. Wouldve liked to seen these fixed on the next vu, and was hoping but guess we'll have to wait for the next 10 updates. And yes, it would be nice if they...
  6. Faflick Stanton

How do you complete quests in jail?

Makes you lose trust in the ethical and business conduct of both MA and Neverdie. LOL I like how they call it a witchhunt, when it is fact finding and eye opening. Makes the general population question the openness of the game and developers when we are depositing hundreds, thousands and tens...
  7. Faflick Stanton

Where's the LOVE??? Society Proteron Wars!!! 7k

Great hunt, great fun by all! We (TKoC) were in the top 3 until the last 24 when Darth and UU knocked us down to 4th! Grats to the winners, and to all who hunted! After time expired, we were winding down/out when a Prot old rezzed close by, I thought, "what the hell is one more prot?" And of...
  8. Faflick Stanton

Server Downtime for Release

dyanmic duo ftw!!!!:smoke:
  9. Faflick Stanton

Buying: Buying rutuba feet

sorry, M good point :D
  10. Faflick Stanton

Buying: Buying rutuba feet

Please pm me with details! Thanks!
  11. Faflick Stanton

Boot user?

So we should be reporting these to support? I 've seen the formicacida and atrox by sakura. Damn annoying.
  12. Faflick Stanton

Where's the LOVE??? Society Proteron Wars!!! 7k

hehe... good luck to all in the last 11 days!!!
  13. Faflick Stanton

Faulty attributes adjusted

Great job MA
  14. Faflick Stanton

Ban the Above User!

Banned because his game is over.
  15. Faflick Stanton

need to find this guy in-game!

LOL could be the one who gave him ammo, he's trying to pay him back his %....
  16. Faflick Stanton

need ammo!

Quote of the day ftw...
  17. Faflick Stanton

Help: Constant lag in game

Same here... hopefully they can fix it.
  18. Faflick Stanton

Mining Class: 2/12/2011

Count me in!
  19. Faflick Stanton

Buying: Wanted: Lich armor

Lich armor (M) wanted, please pm me if you have some/selling.
Back