Search results

1. A

Entropia through Steam Link?

Does anyone play Entropia through a Steam Link with the Steam controller? Looking for a solution to the login process without using a separate keyboard and mouse?
  2. A

Is EntroiaLife maintained anymore?

Does anyone look after the internal support? submitted a ticket ages ago now and still no reply for something would appear to be very simple.
  3. A

Entropedia down/lost?

Cant seem to get to pedia atm...
  4. A

Selling: Extractors

I have the below available for sale, please pm me through PCF or find "sar sarrob rob" through the ingame register if you are interested. Item Name Units TT Value Advanced Leather Extractor 4921 49.21 Advanced Mineral Extractor 461 4.61 Advanced Wood Extractor 986 9.68...
  5. A

Philosopher's sword gathering dust?

Is your Philosopher's sword gathering dust? but don't want to get rid of it just yet? Lend it to me and I will hopefully gain some tier levels for you while hunting. I am looking to borrow 10+ blades so that there is no need to come in regularly to repair for hunts. Planning on getting Argo...
  6. A

My first Neurobiotic Booster A5 10mg results

Haven't seen anyone posting results from using their boosters, so here are mine if anyone is interested. For my first booster I decide to skill Swordsman entirely for the 10 hours, using a tier 1.2 Adjusted Embra Laser Sword C1 (many thanks Kikki KJ Jikki) this awesome blade is currently for...
  7. A

Riptor Rampage results released

Results available here Congratulations to all the other winners also :) Now to plan how to use my boosters! Any ideas welcomed.
  8. A

Castorian Xeno-Dagger Slicer

Castorian Xeno-Dagger Slicer Would appreciate thoughts on this value of this blade, looted off a Bristlehog mature! I wont be in SIB for it for a long while yet :) and not many others either... Will decay test it this afternoon after work.
  9. A

Impressive Map - Wanted to Gratz

Went looking for some information on the new Bridge Islands and it teleporters and made my way to EntropiaPlanets and found this absolutely awesome map by Chazlow. http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Bridge_Islands Just wanted to say it was awesome!
  10. A

SELLING: Zombie Parts for Sale

Used in crafting for the JUELZ MIC-Killa rifle's and a range of Rocktropia clothing. Item Amount TT Exp MU 1007 Zombie Blood 54 54 81.36 STORAGE (Rocktropia) 1008 Zombie Eye 12 36 68.21 STORAGE (Rocktropia) 1010 Zombie Leg 30 30 107.22 STORAGE (Rocktropia) 1011 Zombie Plasma 21...
  11. A

Zombie National Guard Mission - Data Tracking

Objective: Initially I was just keeping tracking for myself, but no harm in releasing all the information to the masses will hopefully encourage more people to do the mission chain with all the variable's known. Hopefully your returns are slightly better then mine. Also posted on PCF for those...
  12. A

Small world?

Was browsing a overclocking website and was looking at custom made workstations and then saw this in the background... not sure what year its from but still small world!
  13. A

New CryEngine 3 Preview Trailer

Preview here Some very nice effects! 2018 to be included in EU realistic or not?
  14. A

Calypso Blueprint Tracking Sheet

Calypso Blueprint Tracking Sheet Information: To help keep track and for easy reference while offline I wanted to see which blueprints I already had so I created this excel sheet. It utilizes your MindArk inventory account page to get a list of all your items. I thought I would also release...
  15. A

Selling: Skill Pack's for Vehicle Structural Engineer and Blueprint Comprehension

Sarrob's Skill Packs Reasons to buy: 1. Looking to start crafting your own tools and weapons? or wanting to just raise your crafting skills and looking for a cheaper way to do it? 2. For the parents that have children playing, there is hours of endless fun running around on the mothership...
  16. A

Merry XMAS to the NDS crew and thanks for Pressie!

Merry XMAS to the NDS crew also! (note: appears you have to be a ROCKtropia native to receive this)
  17. A

And you thoughts deeds werent worth the money?

Interesting post here about a game called Dark Orbit which is a F2P game where they released a single item for 1000 euros and made roughly 4 Million USD from it so far. And this is without any ROI! what do we need to do to get these types of players... I understand the difference in that EU...
  18. A

New type of Pole Dancing?

Ive seen Amber in NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS, but this one was a little different!
  19. A

The THING now linking to Entropia Universe

On the main page of the website it is now linking to an Entropia Universe and there is also a link here. Just in time for the new mentoring system!
  20. A

HoF: 2484 Lysterium Stone in HELL!

My first HOF! Now to slowly extract it :)
Back