Search results

1. B

Buying: Katsuichi Determination Adjusted

looking to buy a Katsuichi Determination Adjusted, pm me in Game plz Bernd Bernard Star
  2. B

My first ever EU withdrawal

Hi Entropians, after spending 160.000 Peds the last 5 years (nearly, started 11.12.2010) the first time i requested a withdrawal. I looted a Ares Ring Augmented some days ago, sold, and now like to have a little bit of my investment back. 22.000 Peds are requested, i am corious how long it...
  3. B

Selling: Ares Ring Augmented

Like to sell my fresh looted Ares Ring Augmented Right Hand 12% Faster Reload 1 % Increased Critical Hit Chance 12% Increased Critical Damage SB: 28000 Peds BO: 30000 Peds and a Dante amp Halloween Mayhem and Merry Mayhem will come, so hurry :)
  4. B

Discovery: Ares Ring Augmented

My first dicovery, and biggest find untill i started (biggest and only really good one :)) Ares Ring Augmented Hands still shaking, already got very nice offers. TY MA, sorry for blaming you so often :)
  5. B

the result of 5 Years of gambling and 160000 Ped spend

Hi Entropians, at first i will say sorry for my bad english :) Playing EU since 2011, and, because i like to gamble also in rl, i was addicted from the beginning on. But the last two years, since the common big loots on Trox, Feffs and other medium mob, are gone, i miss the thrill of the game...
  6. B

Buying: Kobold SGA M; Harness and Shins

Hi Entropians, i am looking for kobold sga M harness and shins to complete my set. Please pm if you have a part! Good Luck out there Bernard
  7. B

UL Loughlin Masher One BP

Hi Entropians, i looted a Loughlin Masher One Blueprint (l), 7 attemps, while crafting "the red laser gun" :yay: Put it in auc for 4000 000 $ MU (2800 Ped) , what was monthly and yearly MU. You think to less/much? Thanks for answer Bernd
  8. B

Where can i find the MM list?

Hi entropians, do you know where i can find the MM lists? Still dont know who wins this nice event (in which i will participate next year for sure :lolup:) With best regards Bernard
  9. B

Bernards 10.000 Feffoid log

Hi Entropians, i just started the 10 K Feff mission, and after playing very uneco and wired, i try to log this hunts now. My usual hunting gear is: - Herman Ark 30 (L) , cause i like the sound, range, econess and low MU (around 110%) - Kobold + 5a (untill i can afford Gremlin 5b) - EK 2600, i...
  10. B

Cant log in till 18.00? I am the only one?

I was thrown out of the game hunting exo elites. I am the only one, cause i like to finish mission :)
  11. B

Buying: Looking for high tiered opalo

Hi folks, i am looking for a high tiered opalo (tt, not the overpriced SGA). Need a cheap tagger, the weapon range enhancers are already in storage :-)
Back