Search results

1. J

Loot - Sollomate Tasma

I did not global but it was nice to receive something other than the usual stackable items: 1 x Sollomate Tasmo. Of course, I got really excited when I saw the unlimited weapon in the loot window. I was a bit less excited when I saw that it was only a Tasmo :silly2:. For interest's sake, I...
  2. J

Selling: Batch sales (Extractors, Paint, Upgrade componets)

Taking offers on the following batches: Batch 1: Extractors (SOLD) Extractor Quantity TT MV Advanced Cloth Extractor 45 0.45 0.57 Advanced Leather Extractor 168 1.68 1.75 Advanced Stone Extractor 817 8.17 8.2 Basic Cloth Extractor 17 0.17 0.19 Basic Leather Extractor 344 3.44...
  3. J

Achievement: Ground Assessment

Finally unlocked this!
  4. J

HoF: 835 Ped Gazz!

My first hof with the new mining system: 835 Ped Gazz :yay:. If anyone is interested, this was achieved with a level 5 amp.
  5. J

HoF: 520 Ped Alicenies

It's been a really long time since my last HOF. Well, MA (or I suppose that should be FPC now...) rewarded me yesterday with my biggest mining HOF yet :yay:. PS I have alicenies for sale, lol.
  6. J

Selling: 550 ped refine Alicenies (quick sale)

Hi Chaps Quick Sale: 550 ped (tt) Alicenies (refined) for sale -- mined by yours truly. 139% and it's yours. (Also have 1 tridenite stone if anyone is interested.) Regards John
  7. J

Selling: Tridenite Ore

Hi Chaps I found my first rare :yay:: a Tridenite stone (tt = 2 ped). Here is the link to the auction on Entropiabay: http://www.entropiabay.com/detail.asp?id=33676 SB on Entropiabay is 98, BO is 105 Please place your bids there. Regards John
  8. J

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Beast

Hi Chaps I'm looking for a beast amp, willing to pay about tt+65. Please pm me if interested. Cheers John
  9. J

Entropia Launch Screen Loop

[Solved] Entropia Launch Screen Loop Hi Chaps I installed VU 10.0, fixed the Visual C++ issue as per instructions in the help threads. Next the clientloader downloaded Update_10.0.0.28255-10.0.0.28586.exe. Next it downloaded a very small update that I wasn't able to catch (i.e. copy to...
  10. J

Selling: 21.5k Force Nexus (Fast sale)

This is a fast sale: Available at 119% till tonight 18:00 MA time, after which it will be placed in auc. To clarify, tt is just over 215 ped. Cheers John
  11. J

Buying: Set of 6B or 4C Plates

Set of 6B Plates Closed I'm looking for a set of electric plates. Preferably 6B. Rather urgently, or it's a no go. Offering: 7 x 6B: tt+5 each PS I anyone knows of a crafter or shop with these plates at roughly these prices, please let me know. Cheers John
  12. J

Events?

How does one join events on EntropiaTracker? For instance, the current Atroxomania event? Is it automatic? If so, I should be on the list. I have searched everywhere and cannot find out how to do this. Any guidance will be much appreciated! John
  13. J

Selling: Garage Sale

I'm cleaning out storage and have arranged goods into the following neat packages :). Browse the goods, and make a bid if there is something you like... Paint Package Paint Can (Blue) 14 Paint Can (Brown) 507 Paint Can (Green) 188 Paint Can (Light Green) 2 Paint Can...
  14. J

Selling: 142k Robot low-loss-link cables

Hi everyone ALL SOLD! I hoffed on a Drone 01 and have 142k low-loss-link cables for sale. Suggested batch prices: 5k (tt=120) 102% 10k (tt=240) 101.8% 20k (tt=480) 101.6% 40k (tt=960) 101.4% everything 101% If anyone is interested, please post here or pm me. Regards Mac (aka John)
  15. J

Uber: 3417 Ped Drone!

Wow! This is my biggest loot ever! :yay: I have never breached the 300 Ped mark (I'm sure I'd remember). This was an amazing loot off a Drone 01 near Jason. Unfortunately no items, but I do have a 142k robot low-loss-link cables if anyone is interested ;). Unfortunately I missed the...
  16. J

Selling: Auction: 6 x 1A Plates & 6 x 3B Plates

I have decided to auction my old armour plates. Start bids and buyouts are below. The auction will run till Sunday, 24 August at 15:00 MA time. I doubt it's necessary on these low value items but sniping will result in time being extended by 5min ;). The plates are extremely economical and...
  17. J

Buying: Tik300

I'm looking for a Tik300. If you have one you're no longer using, or can craft one, would you please pm me with prices? Perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial deal :). Cheers John
  18. J

Selling: 29 Ped Beacon

29 Ped Beacon - SOLD I'm taking offers on the 29 Ped Beacon I looted today:wtg:. Coordinates are: Eudoria (14409, 21742). The location seems to be SSW of Fort Argus. Rules: Please note that this is now an auction [It was not previously]. However, I haven't set and end date yet and there is...
  19. J

First amped globals and beacon!

I'd been thinking about trying amped mining (currently have Tik200 and OF-211 maxed). Way back in the past I'd tried an enmatter amp (101) that I'd gotten as a present which was not very successful. However, I was ready for another try. On Friday I bought an enmatter amp 101. On Saturday...
  20. J

Drone 02 - 80 Ped

Yesterday I bought myself an Embra C1 (L) and went looking for Drones. Loot wasn't too good, but last night a Drone 02 did drop this for me :). Unfortunately it all seems to be tt food (fap is Fap 35), but I'm not complaining. Didn't profit, but loss not too bad (without the global, my loss...
  21. J

This Drone was packing heat!

In the dead of night (read this morning) I stumbled upon a Drone 02 and it's accomplices. As you can see, it was packing heat. I forced to disarm it... Just doing my bit to make Calypso safe once more. :wtg: Click to enlarge (erm... *cough* If you notice I'm barefoot, I used to have a full...
  22. J

I found the Molisk blacksmith!

I went out hunting on Sunday and finally managed to track down the Molisk blacksmith :D Click to enlarge
  23. J

I found the Molisk blacksmith!

Ignore - double post [I found the Molisk blacksmith!] Please see the other thread instead. Sorry for double post.
  24. J

Selling: Basic Target Assessments

Currently: 742 Basic Target Assessments (14.84 ped) Price: 1000% negotiable SOLD Let me know if you're interested. John
  25. J

Selling: Low-end armour parts - huge sale!

I'd like to sell my collection of low-end armour. This deal would be ideal for a shopkeeper or trader. Please PM or post your offers. According to the Entropia Tools website: Total tt value = 87.67; Total current market value = 143.77. Please PM or post your offers. All offers will be...
Back