Search results

1. Johnathan James

FYI: Solution to fix the freezing logout when exiting the game

Thanks for the fix. That totally worked :)
  2. Johnathan James

Lokia Live now

Bump for the rockinest Party Bunny :D Sorry we missed ur show, work again :( Your buddies JJ & Kat.
  3. Johnathan James

Feffoid Wild West (Kill Stealing)

Just came across this old post. Thought I'd bump it up in the spirit of FairPlay and kindness to fellow hunters.
  4. Johnathan James

The Party Bunny's Easter Blowout!

Bump for the Rockin'est Party Bunny out there :D
  5. The MotorBoating Chinesers Loot an ESI

The MotorBoating Chinesers Loot an ESI

our first really rare loot, be it small, still pretty darn good fer our Society :D
  6. Johnathan James

The Mrs Fish show

So Does JJ & Kat :) Go Motor Boaters!!!! :yay:
  7. Hall of Fame Tier II Next Island Pistol P1

Hall of Fame Tier II Next Island Pistol P1

For the Glory of The MotorBoating Chinesers....our first Tier Hall of Fame
  8. Johnathan James

where can i use ultimate game card?

I have a couple myself I wanted to use in game :( Does anybody know why MA stopped accepting pay by cash deposit method?
  9. Johnathan James

The Love Stinks Anti Valentines Day Party + Win a "Hunting" Date With RavenJade

Hey you're supposed to play along and answer all the questions or would it be wrong of Kat & I to answer for you so you could win ^^ ....the date that is lol Oops-"AHR Staff" as Kat just pointed out to me :duh:...well his answers woulda been funny anyhow...my bad ;) Good luck to everyone...
  10. Kat Graduates as Chesty's Disciple

Kat Graduates as Chesty's Disciple

My lovely wife finally graduated as Helena Chesty Jug's disciple lol. Check out the swirly as it happened :D
  11. Johnathan James

Aj502 Show, AHR Not on 2Nite, Sux :(

One time bumpity :laugh:
  12. Johnathan James

Aj502 Show, AHR Not on 2Nite, Sux :(

Hey all, This is my first post ever....I just wanted to say how disappointed Kat and I are that our Society Leader's radio show was not on 2nite on Atlas Haven Radio :( Just so you all know, it wasn't Aj's fault...he was standin by but AHR was havin some sort of problem with cuttin off the...
  13. Aj502 AHR New Dj

Aj502 AHR New Dj

Aj502 new AHR Dj
Back