Search results

1. B

Are PVP4 mobs profitable?

The UL items are most certainly very,very rare,, but you do have a good point. I doubt the extremely rare UL item would make up for your losses trying to get an UL item. I actually almost hoffed on generation 2 attacker a month or two ago, but I'm sure those are few and far in between. How rare...
  2. B

Are you talking about drones? Drones seem to be pretty decent for such a low level mob.
  3. B

Now that I think about it, they do seem pretty decent now. Too bad my skills are way too low and I'll need some uber gear for them.:laugh: Paying 150-180% for high end L guns is going to make profiting quite a bit harder. Do you profit using L guns or do you have an uber UL gun?
  4. B

What's you guy's TT return over tens of thousands of mobs? Yeah Muluk-hir and mulaak seem pretty tough. Looking at the Entropedia loot table for scipulor they don't seem that great. How common are ESIs from high level mobs such as scipulors,aurlis, and other high end mobs?
  5. B

I enjoy hunting quite a bit more than mining but I'm not a fan of depositing frequently. I was wondering if pvp4 mobs are profitable (excluding attackers). They seem to have decent markup drops, but I want to know what you guys think. Although, they do have a rather fast regen speed, but I'm...
  6. B

Question: What Does A Hunter Need to Have A Decent Chance On Breaking Even/Profiting?

2 things that come to my mind are 1. grind drones 2. pvp4 mobs, excluding attackers
  7. B

Need Help! I'm stuck in LA64! Will tip!

I'm stuck in LA64 which is packed full of argonauts. It's close to Timbesha. If someone could come fly me out I'll be willing to tip 2 PED Post here before you come get me and I'll be around the revival terminal. Thanks :yay:
Back