Search results

1. Butch

Check my fan club...

It's not often that I global in the first place, but to have one with a fan club is just too cool... :D So glad to see that the critters cheer for you!
  2. Butch

Career Change?

After getting swarmed by a herd of snarks and just not paying attention to my health while defending a claim, I hit upon this trox provider on my way back... Is FPC trying to tell me that I need a career change? :scratch2::silly2:
  3. Butch

End of a LONG dry spell...

Longest dry spell I can remember... broken finally! It's only lyst, but hey, it sells!
  4. Butch

Excitement - Finally!

I don't get garcen that much, to this is way cool for me!
  5. Butch

Actually, this is quite sad...

I was sooo thrilled that I got a global, even though it was only 50 ped... talk about sad... Then again, the peds sure didn't hurt my feelings when this lot sold on the auction!
  6. Butch

Achievement: Unlocked RDA!

At long last, RDA!!! I guess defending myself at claims actually does lead to something!
  7. Butch

HoF: What a night!

By the time I had this find, I had more ped in loot from defending myself than I had spent in mining supplies! Woot Woot! This was just the icing on the cake, with a little icecream thrown in for good measure. :D
  8. Butch

Unlocked CGA

At long last, I finally unlocked CGA!:yay: Then :ahh:, I had to remember to go back and get the screenie of it, and have my skills showing, meager as they are... but still!!! :wtg:
  9. Butch

hoping for a streak...

2nd global today! :yay: This was followed up by several smaller finds, and then an X... made for some slow going back to civilization because I ran out of ME...
  10. Butch

Recent goodies

So, plugged this foul a bit ago and somehow managed to not post it: Then there's my Duru find from today... Both made the trips profitable, but the Duru really boosted the income quite a bit. I think I see some repairs coming my way..
  11. Butch

Tough Fight for no beacon

Getting this one was a tough fight... foul guardians and gatherers all over me along with the 3 bots. All that and no beacon! Oh well, at least it is 50 ped of stuff... (ok, I can't believe that I just complained about getting a spaceship... :scratch2: )
  12. Butch

Fun with Bots continues...

Keeping with my current trend of liquidating Drones (and yes, in nem with the svempa 60L) I managed this: I'd like to keep the trend profitable, but only MA controls that...
  13. Butch

Premature celebration...

Just started a trip to see the bots. Killed like 5 of them, then bang! I thought the bots were being generous... until I got waxed by twin gen 4's like 2 minutes later... DOH! That's what I get for celebrating too early. :laugh:
  14. Butch

A hog of the smaller kind...

Squealin' little beggars paid pretty good for me tonight. Not great, but good enough for this and a few other goodies.:yay:
  15. Butch

Gotta LOVE those graphics and physics changes...

For a while I've been teleporting into water on my way somewhere and had a chuckle when I end up standing on the bottom of whatever body of water I landed in (do the oceans have names? the rivers?) Well, recently I TP'd towards the New Switzerland teleporter and just didn't think anything of it...
  16. Butch

Upper boundary of a Land Area.

While mining last week I happened upon something odd. I teleported off to the east, heading for the far eastern edge of the LA, and ended up on the top of a very tall mountian. It struck me as odd that I was suddenly told that I was OUT of the LA! Thinking that maybe I was not seeing things...
  17. Butch

Ooops... I Belk'd...

So, here I am, mining away happily, and the phone rings (again.) I barely say "hello" and whammo! I Belk'd! Oddly enough, same guy that called me the last week when I glob'd. Maybe next week it'll be an ATH!?
  18. Butch

I TOLD you to stay away from my claim, stupid Maffoid!

I just love it when the stupid maffoids seem to think that they can just come in and steal my hard-earned II of Nexus...
  19. Butch

Some Blaus to brighten my day

Nice bit of blaus to brighten my day and make my run profitable. If I hadn't been on the phone and only listening with one ear I would have gotten the swirlies...:laugh:
  20. Butch

NBK Engineers is seeking a few good colonists.

NBK Engineers, a society in the Natural Born Killers family of societies, is looking for new members interested in crafting, mining, and mindforce professions. As a member of Natural Born Killers, NBK Engineers enjoys access to one of the largest and most diverse groups of people ingame. If you...
  21. Butch

The Oil flows on Myrene...

Never had one pop up so close to me! Now if only I could sell this to an RL refinery!
  22. Butch

Trax Young to round out mining

Nice little round out to my mining trip. Didn't hurt my feelings at all!
  23. Butch

Kickin' some Azz...

Nice little azz kicked down my way... on the last bomb of the run, too!:D
  24. Butch

Gazz to start off my VU!

MA was nice enough to give me a 99 PED Gazz for the new VU!
  25. Butch

Melchi Global on my new finder

Melchi global to kick off my new Ziplex tik300 finder...
Back