1. DianaLOVEBrand

Buying: Buying est set (f)

have one or two sets for sale. get me in game Diana LOVE Brand
  2. DianaLOVEBrand

Enigma Keys Event Update

redirected......redirected.....back here. :dunce:
  3. DianaLOVEBrand

Enigma Stage 3 Instances Now Available

I did read it again and again and again and... it says... you can now enter the Matrix. but hell.. neo was there first so broken again.
  4. DianaLOVEBrand

testing? :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
  5. DianaLOVEBrand

Shouldn't be that big issue for us. They only needed a week to fix it to non working. So maybe in an other week it is running. LOL!
  6. DianaLOVEBrand

SAME error here!!!!! [System]: Mission completed (Enter the Matrix)
  7. DianaLOVEBrand

Question: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected

I would go for Dotty/Bram with this gun. with + without amp for testing few k overamping shouldn't be an issue anymore (at least not with mayhem amps)
  8. DianaLOVEBrand

Question: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected

1. No amp or mayhem amp (never use unl one anymore) 2. No enhancers 3. Aurli Cave 4. Shit on missions
  9. DianaLOVEBrand

Bug: "Special Luck" in toulan instance

no. the bad eco is increasing loot from 60 to 300+ ped..
  10. DianaLOVEBrand

Bug: "Special Luck" in toulan instance

Running a key from toulan cost (lets say) 60 ped @3 dmg/pec. When you get the "Special luck" info (like in compet) in beginning, and you are running a 0.x dmg/pec setup... How big is the Esi you will get than? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::girl::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: Error or not? Instances are paying...
  11. DianaLOVEBrand

Bug: Space & MediStims

How pirates should kill one, when MediStim Pills are useable in space?!? :scratch2:
  12. DianaLOVEBrand

Easter Mayhem 2018 - Revised Defense Results

buh! you are getting damage from a daspletor. your cheating tool is running next to you and you are missing to go backwards. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: added: when u go backwards, the damphyre walks between you and the dasp and u dont get any damage. same for warrior elite and a shitload of other mobs
  13. DianaLOVEBrand

Question: Healing impact on loot

not 100% sure atm
  14. DianaLOVEBrand

bullshit. buy a high cost / use healtool and check yourself. System is giving heal costs in some % in loot.
  15. DianaLOVEBrand

Compensation is on every mob. It's impossible to get anything else but shrapnel when using 2600 dlx only once a kill.
  16. DianaLOVEBrand

Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Thanks a lot. I really didn't find it. So only one more question. What is MA doing with the 25m tokens they held? A $1 / token business for their assets?
  17. DianaLOVEBrand

Thanks for pointing me there. I thought I did but now I need to do it again. Edit: Please post a link from that token burn point. It is not in the deeptoken.io site faq.
  18. DianaLOVEBrand

1. I'm talking about % of total token. 2. Bounties are more efficient than airdrops (if u do it right) 3. Without extending the tokensale, bounties & airdrops are useless 4. A bounty at btct forum is at least 1000 times more effective than an airdrop here (to get in touch with NEW investors...
  19. DianaLOVEBrand

I'm of course not talking about 20% but 0.5% should be a good point. Weak hands are selling on exchange release and maybe dropping the value a bit for a short time. But this is the way to go. It doesn't bring value to this token when 99.9% of tokens are in MA's hand. Not for MA, not for Investors.
  20. DianaLOVEBrand

Dear mindark, an Airdrop is a nice idea, but maybe you should extend this a bit. Why aren't you doing a big bounty campaign at bitcointalk forum? Bounties for signatures, for inviting people to your Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, ... Just lookup other (successful) ICO's there. Do never...
  21. DianaLOVEBrand

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

Hell, I don't know this guy but ey... He protected that f*cking thing in the middle. There was NO rule to kill that stupid mobs. If using brain in contests is a problem for MA, maybe they should hire some staff to use brain in tokensales. Exploits? Cheating? Wtf. IF!! Colbey's Story is true, he...
  22. DianaLOVEBrand

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

Gratz to all winners! "Oh. We did there some bad coding. Let's DQ all people using their brain when playing this game.":wtg::wtg::wtg: Sry. I know you didn't. But me! (not good enought to get DQ) :)
  23. DianaLOVEBrand

Achievement: My first Mayhem was a success!

Well done, mate!
  24. DianaLOVEBrand

Help: Help my youtube out!

yo!:woot::woot::woot:
  25. DianaLOVEBrand

Hyperstim 10mg & Neurostim-A

sure. it is.... :)
Back