Search results

1. dr3w

How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

Hello Unicorns. I see you have fun. Sorry in advance, but I did unicorned today during repairing of one amp, and repaired it fully. Hard to always keep concentration on such unicorning. Especially when Interface Usability in such beautiful "game" is top-notch, like: decaying PRU just upon...
  2. dr3w

I really don't give a single unicorn to your all "beliefs", "opinions" and "ideas". Especially when they are EMPTY WORDS. 1. To prove it for myself by strong numbers. 2. To show those numbers who interested in them, and not in my personality or profitabilty. 3. And I do it in public because I...
  3. dr3w

I repeat, I will publish my WHOLE log. Later. Maybe, just MAYBE, - someone who still can't understand - will understand. I tired already to explain, - why there is no "hitrate" for me, no "claim sizes", nothing - except TT in and TT out longterm, and decay of the tools. I really tired...
  4. dr3w

I will answer you in another way: If you would see my current mining sheet (yes, I fill everything in it, yes I will publish it FULL later) - you would see that current results is nothing out of ordinary for me. That's why there is 200 drops counted as nothing. While I watching behind horizon...
  5. dr3w

Good Morning (or Unicorn knows what is the time for you) I see, you started already make final conclusions again. No wonder. Will continue today.
  6. dr3w

Sorry, I fucked up a bit and stopped LBML tracking stats, and started again. Anyway, who interested in those stupid hitrates and other stuff - calc yourselves: So, there is 200 double-drops of "exploited" lvl7 3.68 each repair, but first one I fucked up a bit - it was 4.59 total decay of amp...
  7. dr3w

Quote of the day, thank you.
  8. dr3w

Currently at Collapso, with double-drops. And I repairing it each time to 3.68PED (0.1% usable). So, by theory of Unicorn-topicstarter - I have 2.32PED of "fantom" decay, which will make me Rich in no time and I will get title "The Unicorner of the Universe".
  9. dr3w

1k drops is minimum sample size for me. Coming close to 200 for now, it's so unicorning annoying.
  10. dr3w

Come to mirror and deal with your deviatons, please. Solve it somehow. Thx.
  11. dr3w

Selling: Mining top-gear

I have no intentions, I need money IRL. And I not SELLING OUT - no skills for sale. I can't leave my Dear Unicorns alone. Thx, updtd.
  12. dr3w

Great, sell your amp and bid for mine.
  13. dr3w

I really don't give a unicorn about shitstorms, let's all they unicorn in peace. Unicorns still can't distinct large sample from 12 (!!!) drops. They just have one tought in mind - take bigass amp and go get or pyrite, or redulite. Ye, sure. They thinking by "chances" and sure that AMP...
  14. dr3w

Yes, you can't imagine. You can't imagine how unicorned you are.
  15. dr3w

Sorry, my eyes really bleed by reading your texts.
  16. dr3w

Easy. But the test really will be tough for me, I right now got small HOF again - 121ped narc. Well, you just need to see my previous return from Underground, and then after it from one enmatt run on Calypso - and it's easy that I hoffing now planet-side, ESPECIALLY with downshifted price per...
  17. dr3w

I don't give a unicorn to "anyone". Because every time I asking for DATA from unicorns - I receive just bla-bla. When I asked for DATA and I presenting numbers - Unicorns "doesn't belive". Go prove everything yourselves then, Unicorns.
  18. dr3w

Don't worry. I "exploiting" right now. When I finish, I will publish my results. And even results BEFORE. And no, there will be NO filming or streaming, sorry. In advance - if just someone doesn't like something - go unicorn yourself, because it's NOT YOU who paying decay, and especially...
  19. dr3w

Taco's TT return to TT spent ratio OF COURSE not important.
  20. dr3w

You have chances to get it cheap. Jump in and Protect the Markup. Be a Hero. UPD - 56k Lukasz, thx.
  21. dr3w

My first mining day after dropping one ped in that unholy digital world I got fucking 14k lyst tower. With 0 skills. Strange, but somehow I can't reproduce it, and moreover - long time ago all that TT went back in the ground, and even more. But first of my mining day was insanely blatant...
  22. dr3w

Let's continue shit after official statement, dalring? How about your next "HOW MINDARK IS HIDING TRUTH FOR DECADES"?
  23. dr3w

We can continue, right. Next?
  24. dr3w

Great, thx. THEY WILL SHOW UP. (jerking_smile.tiff)
  25. dr3w

Someone regularly comes to PCF, and starting threads. Check again: not comments - THREADS. Very simply threads about "exploits", "not fairness" and so on. That person is throwing shit around, and doesn't care in which direction shit is flying. If some threads doesn't "work" properly - he simply...
Back