Search results

1. M

Vigilante Armor

I bought Tier 1.1 Vigilante thigh guards and i cannot wear them.. they were pretty expensive and now i cant even wear them haha.. whats the problem herE? it doesnt say why i cannot wear them or what i need to do to be able to wear them.
  2. M

So my loot fell through the cliff...

I killed a bunch of guys on a cliff.. this puny or whatever.. As i killed it it immediately dissapeared.. i then saw its body like on top of the cliff 5 meters away form where i shot it.. i tried to climb up and right as i reached it it's body dissapeared again and it stayed that way.. This is...
  3. M

What's sweat used for these days?

Topic? No but seriously... what is sweat used for:confused:
  4. M

Skill levels

I notice my sweet gathering skill after a few days of endless sweating is up to 154 points or something.. I keep hearing people say to up your stats to level 2000.. does this mean the highest rank for all of your skills is 2000 points?? Also does it become harder to increase your skill the...
  5. M

gun that keep going: pew pew

Hello.. So I'm new to the game basically.. I played before the Cryengine update and found out sweat is worth much less. I was able to buy a whatever 2100 pistol before the update and also a vivo 1 heal kit.. So i was doing some swunting earlier and then i ran out of bullets.. I ran to the...
Back