Search results

1. Vengeance

Selling: Really NICE BP's!!

So, after thinking a bit and a while I decided to drop these beautys on auction. The following bp's are now on auction in EU! LVL VII - Svempa T15 LVL VIII - Svempa X1 LVL VIII - Prosecutor M15 LVL IX - Prosecutor M35 LVL IX - Adapted Force Mace Basher SOLD!! So.. Curreltly on auction in...
  2. Vengeance

Unlimited IX weapon bp

Did some crafting yesturday and looted this beauty... Click to enlarge Adapted Force Mace Basher (L) - unlimited IX bp for Weapon Book 1. It's for sale in the 'Trading/selling' section. Thanks to Peter Slayer Gnagare for making this item to me. Here is the stats on the crafted Mace. Click to...
  3. Vengeance

Selling: Adapted Force Mace Basher (L) UL BP

Yesturday while crafting I looted this nice level IX Unlimited bp. Adapted Force Mace Basher Click to enlarge I'm going to sell this but don't have a set price on it. Taking offers through pm and in here and will sell the bp when I feel the price is right or incase another deal, that the deal...
  4. Vengeance

3k Loughlin Cutter

Made this one last night... Click to enlarge The bp I got was the same as I used, but with 25 tries. Gave me another spree of smaller globals. :D
  5. Vengeance

Selling Unlimited BP's (Weapons)

Selling these three unlimited BP's. Auction Ended!. The Bp's are: Level V - Svempa T5 (L) - No Bids! Level VI - GeoTrek H23 Crista (L) - No Bids! Level VII - Svempa T15 (L) (Sold: 5,000 PED) Auctions End 2007-07-02 @ 23:59 MA Time NO LONGER TAKING BIDS BY PM! ONLY BIDS POSTED IN...
  6. Vengeance

Nice hofs on new Knife! Kesmek Slo..

Made this bp ealier.. had I think 6 globals of 400+ and these 2 hofs.. had a lil spree out there... Posted it's stats and shit in another thread... Click to enlarge
  7. Vengeance

Kesmek Slo (L)

Looted this bp with some tries in it.. never seen the weapon before.. and would like to know if there are ppl interested of it or if it's tt shit... I'm worthless in stats.. especially knives and blades.. since I don't use em.. Here's some pics.. btw.. made some hofs and globals while...
  8. Vengeance

A better way to fly!?!?

One thing I have been thinking of is... PLZ!! READ ALL BEFORE U COMMENT IT!! PPL USUALLY DONT READ! That all pilots should come together and charge 40 PED / Seat up to cND. And instead they fly ppl down from cND for free. :wise: ALL Pilots tho, has to...
  9. Vengeance

Improved Chat Window!

I have an idéa to improve the chat window.. (atleast to me it would be an improvement ;) ) The bottom left chat window now have different choices already, it has All, Events, Chat, Society and Team... But there is some space left for another.. All (atleast i think so..) who uses the Society...
  10. Vengeance

Untouched Lands!?! Beta Screenshots?

Something strange happened to me today.. I was crafting at the machine on Oyster Isle when I got booted, tried to log in again but got a msg that server was not online and got a choice to connect to another server, I answered yes.. That my friends, brought me far north of Treasure Island on...
  11. Vengeance

Tonight is your LAST chance..

Tonight is your LAST chance to Qualifiy for tomorrows Main Event with a 1st prize of 1,000 PEDs. :eek: No One has so far signed up for tonights Qualifier, that means the chances of winning the Main Event ticket are extreamly high! :wise: SIGN UP BY CLICKING THE EVENT ICON ON THE LAND MARKER...
  12. Vengeance

1,000 PED Event!!

[/IMG]
  13. Vengeance

Bet 50peds Win 1000peds! EVENT!!

Back